Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sub-community Merges - Announcement Hub!

Hope December 18th, 2019

Hi everyone! As announced last week, we are merging categories and sub-communities that need some extra love to provide a better support system for all the members seeking support in certain areas. In the update post I have mentioned I will announce the merges as they complete. This is the thread where you will find out when a merge is completed and where can you find a certain topic now. I am making this one post to make it easier for everyone to follow the sub-community updates.

(12/8/19) Foster Care Support with Family and Caregivers

(12/19/19) Namaste India merged with Around the world sub-community!

(12/24/19) Job & Career Support forum category merged with Student Support

(1/4/2020) Chemocare Forum Category merged with Family and Caregivers

(1/4/2020) Veterans Sub-Community moved to Family & Caregivers and Career and Transition Support forums in Student Support

(1/4/2020) Schizophrenia Forum Category moved to Bipolar Support [Bipolar Support to be renamed for inclusiveness, clarity and a better structure]

(1/9/2020) Current Events & Disaster Support Forum Category merged with Around the World Community.

(1/9/2020) Sexual Health Forum category has merged with Relationship & Friendship Sub-community.

(1/10/2020) Bullying Support Forum Category merged with Student & Career Support Community.

(1/10/2020) Parenting & Pregnancy Support Community merged with Family & Caregiver Support Community.

[Tazzie added the last four updates]

(In the bracket is the date on which the sub-community merge was added to this list. While it may take some time to merge a certain forum category/sub-community, it will be added to this list once the merge is complete)

RumpleSteeleSkin January 11th, 2020

@Hope

Everyone give a BIG shout out and huggles to @Tazzie for all their hard work and commitment

Karrot December 18th, 2019

@Hope

Thank you <3

lovelyWhisper66 December 27th, 2019

@Hope Thanks for the great update, and keep up the amazing work. :)

TogetherForeverAlways December 29th, 2019

@Hope

Thanks for the update, keep it up!