Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Appreciating the Admins! - 1/5

theriverissinging October 25th, 2022

Hello everyone! I hope y'all are keeping well.

You might have known from others, observed around by yourself, or directly worked with our hardworking and caring admins who strive to make the 7 Cups experience better for everyone.

So, we thought of doing a small initiative to appreciate everything they do. Over the next week or so, we'll be publishing tiny notes of gratitude that leaders all over 7 cups, it's various areas/domains, have sent in for our admins. Please be welcomed to express along your gratitude for them as well.

If you don't know who they are, here's a glimpse into their profiles! @GlenM @Heather225 @EvelyneRose @CheeryMango @SoulfullyAButterfly @Hope @ASilentObserver @bookworm4

Appreciating the Admins! - 2/5

Appreciating the Admins! - 3/5

Appreciating the Admins! - 4/5

Appreciating the Admins! - 5/5

Here are a few things people have to say about the Admin Team as a whole!

✨ Glen, H, Obs, butterfly, rose, mango, worm thanks for your efforts and hard work to keep this site running. ❤️

— @Kindsoul10

✨ I just want to say a super big thank you to you all for all the hard work you’s all put into 7cups, from creating the idea of the website, to monitoring the forums, keeping an eye and running the academy so smoothly, to interviewing potential atls, to keeping an eye on the quality of the listeners, to chatroom engagement and keeping an eye on all of the above, and so many more things, You All Are Amazing. And not just me, not just the reader and other anonymous people, but We All are ever so grateful to you all and i say from my quite glittery cookie crumb covered heart the biggest thank you i could ever do. So Thank You all for Everything You Do to keep 7cups running as smoothly as possible, and thank you all for keeping everyone safe as possible 😊

— Anonymous

✨ Thanks for providing this amazing space where I can come to to get support and to feel less alone. This community is wonderful and I am very thankful for you guys holding it together.

— @Modestorange545533

✨ thanks for everything you do

— Anonymous

✨ Thank you for your astounding work! You all are exceptional, uniquely virtuous and a blessing to 7 Cups. None of this would be as great as it is without you, so thank you for your nurturing and spectacular efforts! You are an inspiration and a bunch of magnificent role models, so, again, thank you for that. Please be proud of yourself: you are a shining star! Thank you for being you <3 *Hugs* <3

— @Daf8

✨ Thank you Admin Team!! You're all amazing and truly inspiring. We appreciate you. <3

— Anonymous

✨ A big big thank you to the whole team for being such patient souls. Glen and Heather were the ones who guided me through the LDP, thank you for all those informative posts.

Obs and Hope are my role models.

Ayesha, Evelyn, and Mango are such genuine people. I hope to find some offline friends like you guys.

Thanks, worm for texting me and informing me about the programs.

Love all of you 🖤❤🧡💛💚💙💜

_1666689268.image.png

— @KimByeongIn

More thank you notes on their way! 😄

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 25th, 2022

@theriverissinging

Yay thankyou for compiling and posting these. ✨❤

Go admin teammmm!

iwishuwell October 25th, 2022

@theriverissinging

YESSSS OMGG AS DESERVEDD ACTUALLY , the adminn teamm is such a amazing part of 7cups such nice people like wow omgg , i cant thank them enough for all there hard workk and just how much they do , like woww just greaful for the team and how much they have doneee

SparkyGizmo October 25th, 2022

@theriverissinging

Hi River! 😊❤️ Thank you for the forum post! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

Also, thank you to everyone on the admin team! 😊❤️ I have a reason to thank each and every one of you for helping me, guiding me and supporting me at one time or in one way or another.

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 25th, 2022

@Smilingisfree

Thankyou for the mention, but to be very honest, it isn't something I need appreciation of any kind for, it should be the way it was, lowkey even wondering if there were any better ways to assist you here. You deserving the support and assistance during the tough time, it is how things should always be, with prompt support and immediate solutions, to remind people they are a valued part of the community, and that kind of behaviour you experienced is *unacceptable* on every ground. ❤ I am very sorry for whatever happened, it was all uncalled for and deeply unsettling.

I have so much admiration for you at this time for being able to catch the rainbow end of things despite your horrible experience.

To find the time and willingness for thankfulness and gratitude despite whatever happened. Not many people are able to do it you know? ❤

It takes some very strong-willed, kind hearted people to try to have a balanced approach in such situations.

While you express your dissatisfaction and discouragement (which is very very very valid to feel in a situation like this), you're also acknowledging that the team definitely tried and are trying their best, to ensure a safer environment and to reduce the impact of this ill-experience as much possible (it never will be possible to remove your entire experience or turn it 360°, none of us here can really dismiss it because oof it happened here and we all witnessed it, yes it was awful, and no, you did not deserve any of it~ no one really does).

I appreciate you for cooperating with the team, and being patient through this one. Simply imagining how you must have felt about everything is heartbreaking, to say the least. 😕

Also yes, it's commUnIty work here, which includes *you* and I, and together we work on bettering it, for ourselves and others. ❤

I can vouch for the number of people that helped in flagging the comments, the team behind who helped in removing as soon as possible, and the admin squad for taking whatever measures they could to combat this situation, as they could.

Safe to mention here, there's all kinds of people in the world, and 7 cups is too like a snapshot of this world: all kinds of people here at all times.

We can't really change them all, nor do we try to, what we can do instead is to not let the world change us. (Famous words by someone hehe) ❤ Your kind heart and positive spirit is *you*. I truly hope you can continue seeking support here, if and when you feel comfortable (in your due time ofcourse), because I don't feel, someone should have the ability to take away a resource from you, or the power too. :/

And I'm really wishing 7 cups can become your safe space again, as it is for many many people. ❤ Please know you're not alone here.

Sending lots of love and strength your way.

mallow676 October 25th, 2022

thank you admins <3

ASilentObserver October 25th, 2022

@theriverissinging Thank you, River and everyone for so many lovely and compassionate thoughts. I appreciate you all and it is an honor working with and supporting you all. I love what we created here with collective community work. You are all wonderful community members and no words can express my gratitude towards you all. <3

Cancun October 25th, 2022

Completely agrees with NoneTheWiser. I couldn't have said it better. Big hugs to you guys. 🤗❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤗

CalmRosebud October 25th, 2022

@theriverissinging

I would like to thank @ASilentObserver for encouraging me to become a verified Listener.

DipityEnigma October 25th, 2022

@theriverissinging

I would also like to my appreciation for the admins.

This site has helped me in so many ways; it's helped me to reconnect with people, massively reduce my loneliness, work on myself to become the person I want to be but best of all, it's given me a purpose in life.

The Listeners here and the people I've helped, have given me that push to achieve my dream of becoming a British Sign Language Interpreter Counsellor. I don't hear about them and the deaf and blind community need counselling just as much as hearing and seeing people do.

I am truly appreciative of this wonderful opportunity presented to us.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
DipityEnigma.

loyalace9302 October 25th, 2022

Thankyou everyone for your amazing work 💕💕

October 26th, 2022

@theriverissinging

I want you all to know how much this site means to me and so many others like me. Words can not say the feeling that I hold in my heart for the 7cups family and all the Administrators that keep this site going. Thank you so much😊❤️

Daf8 October 26th, 2022

❤️ Thank you! You are incredibly loving and impressive. And, of course, thank you to the Admin Team for all the hard work and greatness! ❤️

bubblingBreeze14 October 26th, 2022

@theriverissinging

Wonderful post River!!! 😊 Looking forward to reading more lovely gratitude messages!

Admin team, Yayyyyy!!! You all do an amazing job.. ❤️

TU100OT October 28th, 2022

@theriverissinging

Admin team, is uplifting and enlightening, supporting all other teams, activities, events, group chat rooms, 1-1s, the ever-growing staff, the academy, the progress/growth path, the resources (and the crisis resources) for both members and listeners, making 7 cups one of the best places to be for anything related to health as a whole.

Thank you so much, Kudos to you all :D <3 *hugs*

@GlenM @Heather225 @EvelyneRose @CheeryMango @SoulfullyAButterfly @Hope @ASilentObserver @bookworm4