Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cupid's Adorable Journal Of Kindness

CupidtheKingofLove September 2nd, 2022

Hellooooo all lovelies 😊,

This new post is about kindness ❀️.

Can you all pawesome people here ( listeners and members ) write anything about your hopes, dreams, random acts of kindness, and much more.

I would love to read anything you post here πŸ˜ƒ.

Thank you πŸ’˜.

Cupid the little kitten loves you all.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 2nd, 2022

@CupidtheKingofLove

Aw this already sounds like a pretty wholesome place to be in. Thankyou for spreading kindness always, Cupid. ❀

Dropping off some hugs for everyone.

sending-hugs-virtual-hugs.gif

MistyMagic September 2nd, 2022

@CupidtheKingofLove Heyyy, welcome! Thanks so much for starting a journal here. You have to tell us all about your hobbies please so that we can share and have lots of fun.

Hopes and Dreams! Sometimes they are the same and sometimes they are totally different. I like to plan and write lists so I can clearly see my goal and know how to get there. What about you?

I will add this Hobby Journal thread to the master list here https://www.7cups.com/forum/HobbyZone_125/YourHobbiesInterests_634/HobbyAdventuresYourJournalsMasterThread_283831/

Listening - One Step At A Time!

EmbStitcher33 October 7th, 2022

@CupidtheKingofLove

Welcome to Hobby journaling CupidtheKingofLove! Looking forward to seeing what you post.

This is a different twist...most journals here are expressions of what people themselves like to do creatively. But collecting other's people's thoughts can be a great collection here too... πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

I think just acknowledging people - looking them in the eye and warmly saying hi/hello is a simple act of random kindness anyone can do. When I'm busy grocery shopping, I try to be kind to others around me, say hello if I sense a person's energy is open to a greeting. Some people's energy can really be stoic and blocked off. And that's okay. That's their way, their choice. ❀️

I pray for people who I see suffering on the news too, like those affected by Ian... ❀️