Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Message from Obs' Desk!

ASilentObserver November 26th, 2019

Hello Community Friends!

Thank you for joining another day in the meeting and sharing your thoughts, ideas, and suggestions to improve Group Support.

A few requests to you-

1. I am constantly receiving the message about the status for the Mod applications, Room Supporter applications, and the badge request for the badge locked rooms.

So, I want to let you know that I am on it. I am a bit behind but we will pick the pace and clear the queue for all of them soon.

2. I received your inputs to improve Group Support and we are considering all of them to see what possibly we can turn into outputs. It will take a while to make progress. We will keep you in the loop for the progress we will be making.

So, if you are feeling you are not heard or valued, I want to let you know we are thinking of you and taking all possible steps to build and bring a supportive environment for you. I would request you to stick around and help us in creating the kind of environment you and I want for each other.

3. This is the season of the holidays. Holidays are the time when we spend time with family and friends. It is time to experience joy and happiness. But for some holidays are hard. So I request all our listeners and members to come forward to support these members this season and cheer them up. Let them know they are not alone and all are right here with them.

4. And, I am sure we going to do wonderful teamwork. Stay supportive, kind, respectful and friendly to each other! It will be much appreciated!

Happy Holidays!

soulsings November 26th, 2019

@ASilentObserver thanks obs. We know you are running as fast as you can. Keep up the good work my friend.

MrsAshleyMarie November 26th, 2019

@ASilentObserver Thank you for the update, Obs! You're doing a wonderful job!

azuladragon34 November 27th, 2019

@ASilentObserver

Thanks for the update Obs. I'm sure you will do great in your new role 😊❤

Tyedyedbutterfly65 November 27th, 2019

@ASilentObserver Thanks for the update ! smiley