Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Apply to join the new Sharing Circle Team!!

Heather225 April 22nd, 2020

Are you a fan of our Sharing Circles? Maybe you�ve been to a few. Maybe you are a regular participant. If you�re unfamiliar, a Sharing Circle is a support session where members can share their thoughts in a turn-based environment similar to the style of AA meetings (but uniquely tailored to our community). Four times a day, on both the adult and teen side, we host these sessions in our Sharing Circle Room. They have become a very popular feature of our site. Originally, community moderators were hosting them. Now that they have gained traction, we have extended the opportunity to you, the community, to host! Being a Sharing Circle host can be incredibly rewarding, and if you�re looking for a sense of responsibility and a chance to really make a difference and give someone space to be heard, then we encourage you to apply!

Can members and listeners host? �YES!
Can adults and �teens lead? �YES!
What are the base requirements?
Members & Listeners :

Must have attended 2-3 Sharing Circles/Healthy Habits sessions prior to applying

NOTE: If you have questions about any of the criteria, please contact @ASilentObserver @Hope or myself.

Please carefully read through the application form. We have listed time slots we need, but if you can fulfill other times not listed, please fill in that option.

We hope you'll join us in doing something wonderful for our members!

Lakshmi108 April 23rd, 2020

@Heather225

Its 8pm ET. Where is the Sharing Circle?

ASilentObserver April 28th, 2020

@Lakshmi108 It happens in the Sharing Circle room. It is a pop-up room and opens 5 minutes before the session starts. You can find the room here when it will be opened for the session. We look forward to having you in the session

Lakshmi108 April 28th, 2020

@ASilentObserver I figured it out. Thanks

smallgardener1991 April 24th, 2020

@Heather225 I would like to participate in this in the coming months

@smallgardener1991 Glad to hear Small. We look forward to having you. Purple heart

Idontjuge1 May 3rd, 2020

@Heather225 i would like to join

HopieRemi April 22nd, 2020

@Heather225

I just applied!

@HopieRemi Thank you Hopie for stepping up to help us. We appreciate it.

HopieRemi April 28th, 2020

@ASilentObserver

My Pleasure!

xIcyHotx April 23rd, 2020

@Heather225

professionalShoulder7595 April 23rd, 2020

I would like to apply for a sharing circle team , it could help a lot of people and also help me acomplish something good

HopieRemi April 23rd, 2020

@professionalShoulder7595

Hey! That is great that you want to help out in the community like that. In order to be able to lead a sharing circle, first you need to have 20 chats in the member room and you need to become a verified listener. You can check out this forum to see what requirements you need to hit to get your verified test. Good luck!

@professionalShoulder7595 Thank you Professional. We appreciate your help.

decisiveBanana2326 April 24th, 2020

Thank you so much for help

ShadowTag April 24th, 2020

I applied too but I only did 50 group chats so far but I have over 300 hearts already and I am a member for a month. I hope I can do it.

HopieRemi April 24th, 2020

@ShadowTag

you will get there!!!

@ShadowTag Thank you for applying Shadow. We will get back to you soon.

Emysg April 25th, 2020

I need to talk to somebody and have fun.

I really lost and heart broken, I need some to have fun, otherwise I will go crasy on my one

@Emysg Hey Emy, sorry to hear that. We all are here to listen and support you. Maybe you would like to join us in one of the sharing circles to share your thoughts. We look forward to having you.

TheResilientDancer April 26th, 2020

Hey everyone!

I am one of your discussion leaders and I would just like to say hello and ask a question.

Are there any fellow discussion leaders out there who are willing to co-host sharing discussions with me? It would be Monday 1pm, Saturday 1pm and Saturday 2pm (2 sharing circles and 1 get to know you.)

It does not matter if you cannot do both of these days. It is only because I recently found out that I need to have another co-host with me during the discussions.

Originally, it was just 1 co-host and a community mod running these sessions. Now the mods are taking a step back from these and are focusing on the entire 7Cups Group Support Community. They will still be avaliable to step in if problems arise where a mod is needed.

If you would like to help me, please comment down below. You have to be a discussion leader though (it does not matter if you are brand new though.)

@KaylaDances thank you Kayla for all your good work. We will keep you posted once we have cohosts for those sessions. We appreciate your efforts.

UselessMIND April 26th, 2020

@Heather225

I would like to join please.

TheResilientDancer April 26th, 2020

@UselessMIND It sounds great that you would like to join us and lead sharing circles.

Unfortunately I have come across your profile and noticed that you need some more compassion hearts. You have 5 but need at least 300. Also, how many group chats have you completed? You should be able to find out by typing a message into a support room and then the members can tell you what badge you have.

And you need to wait at least a month before applying. Sadly this is only an opportunity for those who have been in the community for at least a month. You will hopefully get more hearts as you get further along on your 7Cups journey.

Either way, welcome to 7Cups and thank you for your interest.

Dezstanie04 April 26th, 2020

Good Morning @Heather225 , @Hope, @ASilentObserver. I am interested and would like to know more and how to be involved. Thank you.

@Dezstanie04 Thank you for expressing your interest Dez. Please apply here!

ShadowTag April 27th, 2020

I just got the badge im ready now to be a host.

@ShadowTag Awesome Shadow. Thank you for expressing your interest. Please apply here!

Chizisme April 29th, 2020

@ShadowTag what is to be a host ?

ShadowTag April 30th, 2020

@Chizisme

come by the sharing circle youll learn in no time

shashank444 April 27th, 2020

Hello

motivatormoutha April 28th, 2020

I want to be a host and I just applied. Thanks!

Ktlev07 April 28th, 2020

heart I'm new to 7cups. Would I need to be a longer-standing member to join a sharing circle team?

Debmartin5959 May 1st, 2020

@Ktlev07 I don't know how to do this app. I would like to find a community circle for several issues I am dealing with

Chronicallymanasaa April 29th, 2020

Hey I want to join count me in

jane699 April 29th, 2020

i would like to talk and share my struggles wirh people and listen and see if i can help

creativeyash22 April 30th, 2020

How to apply and what is it all about?

cuddlySoul3386 April 30th, 2020

I don't know how is it to be a host.

wheresmykiw April 30th, 2020

Hey can i pls join as a member? Im new i dont know how to do this properly

beautifulPeace420 April 30th, 2020

I am an aspiring life coach and want to develop my listening skills

Debmartin5959 May 1st, 2020

@beautifulPeace420howndoes this work