Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Launching 7 Cups Weekly Meetup

ASilentObserver February 14th, 2021

Hello everyone! I hope you have been doing well.

I am glad to introduce “7 Cups Weekly Meetup” sessions!

The goal of this session is to connect, get to know each other, and have some light & fun moments as a group.

It will happen every Sunday in the Free Hugs Room. The timing of the session may vary as per host availability on Sunday but the schedule will be announced 48 hours in advance.

The session will be a meetup session where all new members or listeners who joined in a week/ month are welcome to attend and introduce themselves to each other. Even if someone is not new, they are invited to attend! We would be glad to have you.

During the session, we will be covering introductions, an icebreaker, and share a few resources that new users may find helpful during their 7 Cups Journey.

Leading these sessions will be open to any listener with a “Ray of Hope” badge and any member with a “Supportive Smile” badge. To apply to host, please fill out the short form here!! All hosts will get 100 cheers per session they lead.

I hope you find it enjoyable and I look forward to meeting you all!

All thoughts are welcome in the comments.

You might also want to view:

LovetoGod February 14th, 2021

Yeh.. The idea is great

I love it❤❤❤❤

And I am going to join this.. It will be fun.. 🤩🥳

Subtendedpage February 14th, 2021

I agree great idea. Free hugs room?

Listeningsarinn February 17th, 2021

@Subtendedpage

Hey there! Glad you like the idea *~*

"free hugs" is a pop up room that opens only when there is session to be held or an open chat happening in it, so it will be in your group rooms list 5-10 minıtes before the sedsion starts❤️

if you can't see any rooms other than support room and community room, please click here for how to unlock more topic rooms

cyanPlatypus6370 February 21st, 2021

@Listeningsarinn

"Free Hugs" Room is like Obs explained here. It is also one of the best, most awesome rooms in 7cups group chat room history! It really is FREE Hugs room. You 'walk' in and you get like 4 hugs right off the bat, sometimes without even saying anything surprise

Yup, the FREE Hugs room is just basically most wonderful! laugh "Hug for you" "Hug for you" "Hug for you" "Hug for you" ... "Hug for you" "Hug for you" "Hug for you" "Hug for you" ......... "Hug for you" "Hug for you" "Hug for you" .......... "Hug for you" "Hug for you" "Hug for you" .......... "Hug for you" "Hug for you" ......... "Hug for you" "Hug for you" heart Platy

Listeningsarinn February 21st, 2021

@cyanPlatypus6370

haha! İ agree! Awesome explanation of free hugs room *~*
*tight long super warm hugs for you*

Ramiluz1 February 14th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

LilacKalypso9 February 14th, 2021

@ASilentObserver Pretty good idea!🙌

xMoldyxSpicexGirlx February 14th, 2021

Im new here and this is the best thing ever!!! Also; Hey eeerrrryyyybody 😅🤙

Listeningsarinn February 17th, 2021

@xMoldyxSpicexGirlx

hey heyyy! Welcome to seven cups! Glad you joined here and soooo happy you like it! *~*

February 15th, 2021

@ASilentObserver Amazing idea. Applied for host position. heart

cyanPlatypus6370 February 21st, 2021

@ASilentObserver - Hi Obs, I think you are still in a discussion right now, but ...

Are we having this 7Cups Weekly Meetup tomorrow? Sunday February 21?? If so, where please is the notification (48 hrs ahead of time??) as to what time the meet up will be?

heartheart for Obs! I think you are getting feedback right now ... which is not always the easiest thing to do or to hear. (((HUGS for Obs!))) ~ Platy

ASilentObserver OP February 21st, 2021

@cyanPlatypus6370 For adults, it will take place at 10 am et in Free hugs room