Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Badges Required to Unlock Support Rooms! (Outdated Information)

ASilentObserver November 27th, 2019

Please find the updated version of criteria to access chatrooms Here

(Added by Sunisshiningandsoareyou on 9/25/22)

Updated as of February 17, 2020

Hello All!

As you all know support rooms are badge locked. To unlock and access them, you need to earn certain badges. This post will explain the badges you needed to unlock different rooms

If anyone wondering why the rooms are badge locked? They are locked due to safety reasons and to ensure a supportive and friendly environment for the community members. We expect all those who have/ will access these support rooms continue to be supportive, compassionate and respectful to everyone regardless of your differences in opinions. If we find anyone not complying with the chatroom rules, their access to the rooms will be revoked!

At present, two adult member rooms, two teen member rooms (i.e. General Support & Community Room) open 24/7 for moderated support. The rest of the rooms are pop-ups. All rooms are badge locked for the listeners and members.

• If you are a member and want to unlock member chat rooms;

• you would need Chief Chat and Honest Voice badges to join Support Room and Member Community Room,
    • and, Chief Chat, Honest Voice and Strong bond 1 badges to join topic rooms like Anxiety Support, Depression Support, etc.
  • If you are a listener and want to access member chat rooms;

• you would need Loyal Friend, First Chat and Listener Oath badges to join the Support Room and Member Community Room.
    • Loyal Friend, First Chat, Open Door and Listener Oath badges to join topic rooms like Anxiety Support, Depression Support, etc.
  • If you are a listener and want to join Listener Community Room;

• you would need only Loyal Friend, First Chat, Open Door and Listener Oath badges

Here is the list of the tasks and the badges you will earn by doing them!

534988ae1273ff20b9cb46809d8aa49f.png

You can take Listener Oath here! (the text in blue is clickable!)

We want to create and maintain a supportive and encouraging environment for everyone. I request everyone to comply with the community guidelines while enjoying your presence in this community. Your team efforts will be appreciated!

Have a supportive presence!

Some resources for you in case you need them -

(Moved to archives, due to outdated information)

goodPond6231 August 25th, 2020

@ASilentObserver

could someone take a look at my credentials and let me know what exactly I do need in order to unlock depression and anxiety support?

ASilentObserver OP August 26th, 2020

@goodPond6231 Seems like you need strong bond 1 badge Pond. i.e. atleast one 1-1 chats with 5 listeners

goodPond6231 August 26th, 2020

@ASilentObserver

Ive done that though , at least I did think I have.

AffyAvo August 26th, 2020

@goodPond6231 You have the quintet badge, connecting with 5 listeners.

Strong bond 1 is different you need to complete a full chat with each. I always forgot the number of messages that a chat is. 30? There doesn't seem to be anywhere 'official' that the number is stated for members to access, just various forum threads will define what a chat is.

goodPond6231 August 28th, 2020

Thank-you. @AffyAvo

StargirlTina October 29th, 2020

@ASilentObserver Hey there, can someone look at my profile and let me know how I can unlock more listener group chats? Thank you so much🧡

JudiM November 9th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

i did iit all too but like ye

ShaunX November 27th, 2019

@ASilentObserver

Thanks for summarizing a bunch of good info into one post 😊

Hedwiglovegood November 27th, 2019

@ASilentObserver

hi ! how do i access the unlcked rooms now that i have the support key badge?

ASilentObserver OP November 27th, 2019

@Hedwiglovegood Hi Hedwig, Support key facilitates you to enter LGBTQ+ and Disability Support Room. Both are closed as they are pop up rooms. But whenever they will be open, you will be able to join there.

At present, you can enter Support Room 2/7 and Community Room to interact!

March 3rd, 2021

@ASilentObserver

How can I get the Support Key Badge?

AffyAvo March 4th, 2021

@k0m0rebi It's no longer being used.

swanflyinggracefully December 2nd, 2019

@Hedwiglovegood Good question. in the same bopat and can't get in.

AffyAvo November 27th, 2019

@ASilentObserver Besides Thinking Space have any rooms been shut for good that we had prior to the recent changes? Or can all the other rooms still be opened when requested?

AffyAvo November 27th, 2019

@ASilentObserver Oh, and Trauma Support (adults) also requires the Support Key badge.

TheLastOfOne777 December 2nd, 2019

@ASilentObserver

Hello! Thank you for your hard work first of all, I would like to ask about my application if there is a problem. Apologies for taking up your time but I have sent three applications, 1 a week ago, another one 3 days ago, and 1 today. Please let me know what happens. Thank you <3 !

swanflyinggracefully December 2nd, 2019

I have my 5 ;isytener chats and my 50 hearts. how do I access the 24/7 gruop rooms?

Heather225 December 3rd, 2019

@ASilentObserver

thank you for this informative post, Obs!!

foreverinfinite February 17th, 2020

@ASilentObserver Hi, I can't access the Support Key badge form. How do I sign up? :)

ASilentObserver OP February 17th, 2020

@foreverinfinite it is no longer needed to access rooms Infinite. And I see your profile, it seems you meet the requirement so you able to see the group support rooms

please check and let me know if something isnt working?

Drifter404 February 24th, 2020

thank you for this information, i am still trying to navigate and understand how this all works. :)

ASilentObserver OP February 25th, 2020

@Drifter404 awesome Drifter. If need any help with navigation, let us know. We all are here with you

misskendra March 3rd, 2020

im really frustrated i cant access the group chats at all. i have already left my reviews to listeners a few times, what has my honest voice box still not tick?

AffyAvo March 3rd, 2020

@misskendra You have all the badges. Sometimes reviews take a while to be approved, so maybe this changed since your post? If not, put in a support ticket or email support@7cups.com as you should have access now.

genuineLight22 May 5th, 2020

@misskendra okay

GenuineLight June 16th, 2020

@misskendra hi

Stephaniealien466465 August 18th, 2020

What bages doI require

Laetitia10 May 14th, 2020

Hi, how can I access member chats?

JacksonWilbur November 26th, 2020

@Laetitia10

Yes you can if you are a Listener

GenuineLight June 16th, 2020

Hi

HypnoListens September 12th, 2020

The listener oath link does not work. Have I missed something?

HypnoListens September 12th, 2020

@HypnoListens Nevermind I found it. The proper link is this one https://www.7cups.com/forum/ListenerLearningJourney_149/ChatSupportResources_61/ListenerOath_117/

brilliantListener37 October 11th, 2020

I've tried accessing the group sharing but it won't let me .

It keeps saying error

What am I doing wrong . thanks

handsomeLight October 30th, 2020

I can't access to community support room how will I?

ashishere22 February 4th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

What if i am a begginer?

BipolarInWonderland February 13th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

where is the member oath

TaranWanderer February 13th, 2021

@BipolarInWonderland I believe >this< is it :)

BipolarInWonderland February 17th, 2021

@TaranWanderer

Thanks!

sociabletransgenderweirdo4031 February 28th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

I've had five complete chats with listeners, but I haven't received the strong bond 1 badge. Could there be any sort of reason for this?

kij12 March 12th, 2021

what about LGBTQ room it can open too right?