Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

High Fives to Stars of the Week! ★ Week of Feb 03★

ASilentObserver February 3rd, 2020

Please join me to appreciate our awesome listeners, moderators, room supporters, and members who are doing great work and providing wonderful support in the group support rooms.

For Listeners, Room Supporters & Moderators - The username and the appreciation message for them!

★ @Veronica - Thank you for being a bubble of joy with literally everyone you encounter! Your positivity is contagious and the cactus flexing never fails to make my day.

★ @GodOnlyKnows51 - GOK is so helpful in the rooms. She is always willing to answer and assist any listener with any questions. You are so sweet and supportive!

★ @soulsings , @amiablepeace77 , @caringpanda45 - They are wonderful!

★ @weedygarden , @blindgrapfruit - Their help means so much to me!

★ @TyeDyeButterfly @SparkyGizmo @CheerfulRose - Thank you for being awesome

★ @Tazzie - You are an amazing leader. Thank you for helping me.

For Members - The username and the positive reviews for them!

★ @DreamTouch - I do appreciate her positivity. She is really awesome and had got a wonderful personality. She sees thinks positively and knows well how to manage things. It was nice talking to her

★ @AffyAvo - Thank you for all the support in the room. You are wonderful.

If you have an appreciation for a moderator, room supporter or listener- please use this Review form!

If you have an appreciation for a member- please submit your appreciation through this form!

Group Support - FAQs

AMA w/ Group Support Manager

Weekly CommunityMod & Rooms Schedule

More Group Support Updates!

GodOnlyKnows51 February 4th, 2020

@ASilentObserver

im so greatfull for whoever put this in for me. Hugs to all the others who got this too!

Tyedyedbutterfly65 February 5th, 2020

@GodOnlyKnows51 Well deserved !! Congrats !!

GodOnlyKnows51 February 5th, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

so do you fly!!!!!

SparkyGizmo February 3rd, 2020

@ASilentObserver

Obs, oh my gosh! Thank you so very much for posting something like this! You really have no idea how this has made my day, the very first thing I get to see when signing on today!smileyIt feels so very good to appreciated!heart

Congrats to all of the team that has been appreciated in this thread! I know, it feels good doesn't it?heart

I must say...to @TyeDyeButterfly and @CheerfulRose whomever appreciated the 3 of us, I give them my thanks, not only for appreciating me but the two of you as well. Sure is great to be in good company! Makes me feel quite proud to be put in the same category as the two of you! Just amazing! *hugs* heart

@SparkyGizmo Thank you and the same for you !! Well deserved and you are such a motivator !!!

Tazzie February 3rd, 2020

@ASilentObserver
Thank you! Special thanks to the person who sent in a kind message heart

SparkyGizmo February 3rd, 2020

@Tazzie

I'm with you Tazzie! I am so grateful to whomever sends these wonderful things! smileyheart

soulsings February 4th, 2020

Big thank you for all you give to the 7cups community.

★ @Veronica -★ @GodOnlyKnows51 @amiablepeace77 @caringpanda45 @weedygarden , @blindgrapfruit★ @TyeDyeButterfly @SparkyGizmo @CheerfulRose★ @Tazzie ★ @dreamTouch ★ @Affyavo

@ASilentObserver

SparkyGizmo February 4th, 2020

@soulsings

Thank you so much Soul! And hey now, I see you made that list as well!smiley Many thanks for all you do for this community! big *hugs* heart

amiablePeace77 February 4th, 2020

@soulsings

Thanks soul and BIG THANK YOU to you too for all the many things you do here! smiley

soulsings February 4th, 2020

@amiablePeace77 you are welcome and easy to work with!

amiablePeace77 February 5th, 2020

@soulsings

you make it easy soul laugh

amiablePeace77 February 4th, 2020

@ASilentObserver

Thank you Obs for this post and all the things you do for the site. smiley

@ASilentObserver Thanks for sharing !! I appreciate the person who nominated me !! heart

CheerfulRose February 7th, 2020

@ASilentObserver

Thank you so much for posting this. It feels very good to appreciated. :) Special thanks to whoever appreciated and mentioned my name for this. <3

Congrats to all of the team that has been appreciated in this thread. :)

Special thanks to SparkyGizmo for letting me know about this thread, a few minutes back, I never knew about it, and if, you didn't shared it with me, I would have never come to know, me getting appreciated publicly! <3

Thank you so very much Obs! <3

SparkyGizmo February 7th, 2020

@CheerfulRose

*High fives* my wonderful flower friend! heartYou earned this, you are most deserving! I'm glad I was able to give you the link! *hugs*heartsmiley

caringPanda45 February 8th, 2020

@ASilentObserver thank you for that. Couldn't do it without @soulsings @amiablepeace77 and @pamharley003 - a great group

soulsings February 8th, 2020

@caringPanda45 thanks for your kind words !