Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today is my birthday

seashell145 November 28th, 2022

I feel lonely and longing for my old friends. In the future, I see no glimpse of friends, only soul stretching emptiness. But I may get friends too, who knows?

Pearsky76 November 28th, 2022

I wish you a Happy birthdayโ˜บ๏ธ.

Itโ€™s unfortunate that you feel lonely but is also normal to feel lonely at times. If you donโ€™t mind me asking, did you move recently?

seashell145 OP November 28th, 2022

@Pearsky76

Thank you so much Pearsky! No I moved 5 years ago, still couldn't integrate myself to the surrounding. I am living with my family and lost all my attachments to them. I feel unsafe around them, they're always scheming against me, trying to control me or otherwise just busy with their lives. Can we message each other? Do you have a listeners account? Otherwise I can comment here with my listener account and wait for your reply.

Others November 28th, 2022

Happy birthday

@Others

Thank you others!

bilenn November 28th, 2022

Happppppyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyssss. Yayyyyyysss ๐Ÿ’โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’–

I hope and pray from God that you may meet so lovely nice decent sincere friends ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ

@bilenn

Thank you so much! It means a lot! Thank you so much! <3

herebefore18 November 29th, 2022

Happy birthday! ๐Ÿฅณ

seashell145 OP November 29th, 2022

@herebefore18

Thank you!

mintlights765 November 29th, 2022

@seashell145 I wish you a happy birthday

and remember, you'll never be alone, the fact that are people here trying to make you feel a little better proves it

@mintlights765

Thank you so much! I am grateful for the people who try to make me feel better. I too try to make others feel better!

PeaceofMind00017 November 29th, 2022

@seashell145

Happy Birthday!!!

I know the feeling of loneliness. My plan to break this feeling is to start looking for groups of interests (nonprofit orgs, political and social clubs), where I may find people who have similar interests and hopefully create friendships.

@PeaceofMind00017

Thank you! It's a poor *** up place I live in, hard to meet people. Girls my age are already married, so I'm a social outlier. One day I will have friends so I won't have to listen to these unhelpful responses from people which only make me feel more helpless.

protostarr November 29th, 2022

@seashell145

Happy Birthday๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

May this birthday brings lots of happy moments in upcoming years!! Cheers to your personal new yearโœจ Let's live it up๐Ÿ’ซ

@protostarr

Thank you so much Proto Star! Really appreciate your kind comments! <3

Derekfan7695 November 29th, 2022

@seashell145

Happy Birthday ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ˜€

@Derekfan7695

Thank you Derekfan!

Derekfan7695 November 29th, 2022

@seashell145

You may IM me if you want to talk ๐Ÿ˜

PackersFan November 29th, 2022

Friends often come in hard times and odd places. Totally random.

Marshmalow November 29th, 2022

Happy Birthday ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚

@Marshmalow

Thank you Marshmalow!

sweetie0712 November 29th, 2022

Don't think that way..... I also see myself having no friends but I think I'll be without anyone's judgement and just enjoy my own company....... Happy birthday to you, it's a wonderful day for so dont think about all this just do stuff that you love. ๐Ÿ˜†

@sweetie0712

Thank you sweetie!

Dia0805 November 29th, 2022

Wish you a very happening birthday! sure should get forever friends who are there by your side whenever...

@Dia0805

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

confidentRabbit7311 November 29th, 2022

Happy bday ! Have a great one !

@confidentRabbit7311

Thank you Rabbit!

democraticCoconut192 November 29th, 2022

@seashell145 Hello and here's a sincere happy birthday for you seashell:)

@democraticCoconut192

Thank you Coconut!

handsomeHoliday5568 November 29th, 2022

@seashell145

Happy birthday ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ‚

@handsomeHoliday5568

Thank you Holiday!

GloriousTargaryen November 29th, 2022

Happy Birthday and donโ€™t worry dear you will get friends because there are so many people in the world lonely like u but for all of them there is a friend who will not make them feel lonely some donโ€™t have it now but they will get it because they are destined to get it.

Again, Happy Birthday

@GloriousTargaryen

Thank you so much! It means a lot. I will get friends because I'm destined to get it. This comforts me so much.

turtlePated November 29th, 2022

@seashell145

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays!

And commiserating with you on the loneliness and wishing for connection. The good news is there are people everywhere and with the Internet it's easier than ever to reach someone. It's not quite the same, granted, but it is a way to meet people you might otherwise have never known.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 29th, 2022

@turtlePated

Very well said! โค

A prime example of the good side of the internet, is right here, this community, and and in this very thread. โค

Happy Birthday @seashell145, you're a part of this huuuge community with so many willing to support you and be there with you offering their company and compassion, and I'm so glad you're here. โค Love how you're open to the possibility of some day things being better. It's hope that drives us forward, definitely. This day and every other, I hope that your innate power of being hopeful despite the circumstances you're in, keeps growing stronger. โค All the love!

happy-birthday.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you Sunisshining! Such a lovely message! <3

@turtlePated

Right. I will meet people whom I wouldn't generally meet because of internet. It's really nice.

@turtlePated

Forgot to say... thank you very much for the wish!

hardworkingStrings2265 November 29th, 2022

@seashell145

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Š

Understand that even though we don't know each other personally, you are soooooo special. Sharing how you feel, whether you realize it or not, helps to inspire and encourage others to acknowledge their own feelings of loneliness and sadness. You're feelings are VERY normal. A lot of people don't acknowledge their birthday and they won't even tell others that it's their birthday because it makes them sad. It will get better. Keep communicating and expressing yourself. We're her. Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday!

@hardworkingStrings2265

Thank you so much! I actually felt like going to the cave today but from my past experiences I see not seeking love or trying to celebrate during this day makes me really sad afterwards, and my negative emotions keep getting perpetuated. Thank you for such a lovely thoughtful comment! I'm really grateful <3

@hardworkingStrings2265

Can we try to exchange messages? Let's see if it works, to form emotional connection. I'll comment here with my listener account if you're interested.