Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

πŸ’•What do you loveπŸ’•about yourself?πŸ’•

juliak1968 February 17th, 2020

I love that Im still kind even after life has mistreated me

DONOTBEAFRAID2113 February 17th, 2020

I love that I'm still kind ,no matter what I go through and I love that I am most loyal to my friends, no matter what it is that I'm going through and I love yah that I can work on my goals and be happy just because of that 😊

juliak1968 OP February 17th, 2020

@DONOTBEAFRAID2113

Great job! Keep up the happy thoughts my freind! πŸ–’πŸ˜

tinycactus809 February 17th, 2020

I love that I can try to figure out who I am without judgement from my crew friends and on this website

I love that I can try to figure out who I am without judgement from my crew friends and on this website

@tinycactus809

idk why it posted twice, sorry about that!

@tinycactus809

Awesome post! And twice for good measure! 😁 (not sure why, but some kind of a glitch cause some to post the same thing three times on the previous pages)

Gujon3073 February 17th, 2020

One question i struggle with. Have to say i always try hard.

@Gujon3073

I love how kind you are, and you reach out to help others even when your not feeling well. Such a rock star in my book!πŸ–’πŸ˜Š

zeeebah February 17th, 2020

@juliak1968

This is so admirable that you still have an answer to this question and a beatiful answer at that. I have none...

@zeeebah

I love that your my freind

@juliak1968

Always!

And I am very lucky to have a real authentic, good friend like you.

@zeeebah

It was so nice to wake up and see all these great answers. I think its so important for use to spend more time thinking happy thoughts. I love how you find and cheer up so many people with your vvery original insightful honest and sometimes very funny thoughts. Your a real big help to many of us πŸ–’πŸ‘£πŸ˜Š

TreaureSeekers3 February 17th, 2020

I don't know if can be honest. Those what others have said above. I have low self esteem and confidence. I don't think much of myself sorry. Confidence is the big thing. Don't have many people around. Friends. Sorry :( wish for it to change. I'm working on this at counselling. Sorry

@TreaureSeekers3

How about: you give yourself some love and encouragment, that youre reaching out for freinds and wisdom here with the rest of us?😊

I shall try this one: I love that I am a kid and always be foreverπŸ˜‰πŸ˜...

@zeeebah

Very nice! I love that you found a great thing to write πŸ–’πŸ˜Š

@juliak1968 I gelt I had to force myself to find smth...😊and I did...though with me it's more about others than me, that's why there is nothing to love about myself...but here we go I came up with smth😢...

@zeeebah @norawinters2000

6 word happy sentence, hmm

😁I'm very happy when you're happyπŸ–’

@juliak1968

You always have the right things to answer😊

@zeeebahπŸ’™

We all just dont ever make mistakes when speaking from the heartπŸ’•πŸ’™

persistentartprenuer February 17th, 2020

I love my capacity to believe in something even though it makes my lonely.

I love my capacity to believe in something even though it makes my lonely.

I love my capacity to believe in something even though it makes me lonely.

I love my capacity to believe in something even though it makes me lonely.

@persistentartprenuer

Thats great, your appreciating your creative thinking, and a glitch re-affirmed it by posting it 4 times. Awesome! πŸ˜ŠπŸ–’πŸ¬

@juliak1968

It is the lag in tech in the app...it is none of the fault of the users...when the app blocks for tech thing the user keeps pressing the send button even though they do not know their message is already on the way but delayed, so in these circumstsnces it is none of the fault of the user...these are delay problems not spam...

@zeeebah

I figured it was something like that. I was happy with 1, but when i see 3, or 4, even more happy πŸ˜ƒ

#Hβ™‘

Lets start a happy thoughts movement

Hashtag (#) Hβ™‘

Goldcherry2113 February 17th, 2020

I love that i'm a strong, caring, passionate woman, despite everything

@Goldcherry2113

FANTABULOUS POST! πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅β™©πŸ•ͺ

πŸ–’πŸ’•πŸ¬πŸŒ»πŸ˜

@Goldcherry2113

#Hβ™‘

I love that I don't judge people for their past, or lifestyle, or their thoughts. I dont like being judged, and I know when we listen to others, were are treated to different perspectives, outlooks, and ways of thinking. We all bring unique things to the group 😊

juliak1968 OP February 18th, 2020

I love that i havent given up trying to explain how the current mental health and health care systems can improve by including the suffering people, and listening to better ways to help us, and welcome us into activities more to keep us from isolating. They must stop judging harshly and start reaching out to offer some basic social involvment, without charging us money. Only the rich people can currently get the support we all deserve, and need to be able to thrive again.

juliak1968 OP February 19th, 2020

πŸ’•I love how I keep trying and tryingπŸ’•to figure how to survive πŸ’•no matter how many challenges come my wayπŸ’•

I love myself for fighting against anxiety and still being here trying to explain what happened. To me, my anxiety is my inside thoughts screaming at me and alerting me that big changes are critically needed right now. Anxiety tells me Im discouraged with myself and need to be very honest with myself. Anxiety is all the disapointments, and all the hurt, pain, and betrayals that have been done to me screamming in disbelief. Anxiety is knowing how complex and incomprehesable my story is, and how hard its going to be to explain it all. Anxuety is my inability to except all that has happened. Anxiety is me trying to find a reason to continue to fight a loosing battle. Anxiety to me is a red alert telling me to make the biggest desicion of my life

Adeline12345 January 29th, 2021

Hi juliak1968 I am truly touched by the way you describe your anxiety. It brought me to tears. I may not know what you've gone through but I share your pain. I myself had battled anxiety for a long time, therefore I have a soft spot for those who had / is going through anxiety. Julia dear, you are not alone in this, and I believe you are strong. I'm not gonna say something like stay-strong but I do wanna end with something like this: Find that one thing or one person or one memory or one moment in life, that you truly love / cherish. E.g. it could be your pet goldfish, the flowers that bloom along the street, a stranger that you've conversed with, the smell of your fav book, your favorite song, a childhood friend, etc... and declare ownership of it. Say to yourself you are worthy of these emotions. Cherish them the most during times when you feel alone, when no one understands you, when you feel bad or feel nothing at all. For I am very convinced the absence of fear is not just bravery, it is also love. For you're worthy of all the wonders of the world ❀️ Regards, Adeline

πŸ’•πŸŒ·I love that I'm a sensitive person that cares very much for all people, and that I don't hold grudges or allow myself to hate. And I appreciate all life, even bugs and insects, and mices.

πŸ•·πŸžπŸπŸœπŸ›πŸŒπŸ¦€πŸ‹πŸ¬πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ¦‚

Dancingfaerie February 19th, 2020

I love that I am creative and enjoy spreading joy to those around me.

@Dancingfaery

Thank you so much for blessing this thread by sharing how wonderful you are with us. Thanks for being so kind 😊

Dancingfaerie February 19th, 2020

@juliak1968

πŸ™ƒβ€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„