Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Being the best!

May 1st, 2022

Interviewee: @kieran000

Hi Kieran, so happy to be doing this interview with you! Thanks for accepting this interview invitation.

Fristo: In what ways 7cups shaped you in your life at cups so far?

Kieran: 7 cups has helped me understand people in better ways. It made me think more about the reason behind why people act in certain ways and stuff. They could be dealing with so much emotional pressure and stress that they become agitated and lash out at others or themselves. This knowledge from 7 cups meant that I’m more open-minded to support those in person as well as on the site who were acting aggressively, or similar.

It’s made me more aware of how many different things people can struggle with and helped me meet loads of amazing like-minded people who try their best to support others. 7 cups has boosted my ambition to do the correct thing and help others as best as I can in everyday life and whilst on cups. It gives me a bigger purpose :)

Fristo: If your life was a novel, what would be its theme?

Kieran: If my life was a novel, its theme would start as suffering and pain, progress to recovery and resilience, and end with a theme of accomplishment and happiness.

Fristo: What are some of your tips to be a good human being?

Kieran: Be kind, be caring and be understanding.

Fristo: What is the best kind of gift one can give, and what is the best kind of gift one can receive?

Kieran: To give, the best gift is a helping hand and a listening ear. To receive, the best gift is that too.

Fristo: What does the word ‘progress’ mean, for you?

Kieran: Progress to me means overcoming fears and challenges, going past them, and coming out a better person. It means going an extra day without relapsing on anything and being there for someone for another day.

Thanks Kieran for this wonderful talk! Enjoyed hearing from you.

Living with Leaders Interviews Taglist: @rrretsuko @Smilingfuture @blindHeart12 @HealingTalk @blissfulForest7074 @FallenStarss @Moonlemon48 @Izzy274 @Zahraa000 @imaginativePear6493 @BeautifulSun298501 @ShapeshiftSystem @EmmaE @GoldenRuleJG @Helgafy @AveryLove @Adeline12345 @WhiteRoses25 @KrystalRose01 @ouiCherie @Brightfuture82 @MilaAvery @lovelyWaterfall2170 @DLynn88911221 @adventurousBranch3786 @Prachi9876 @VaryingCloud @DonaldDraper @Erato @avasoftandsimple @Zarram77 @TheAutumnWitch @HealingBrokenWIngs

Next week onward we will be using a new tag-list. Add yourself to the new tag-list by posting here, if haven’t already.

This interview is part of the Living with Leaders Interview Series. Learn about the series here

MilaAvery May 1st, 2022

@Fristo Thanks a lot for sharing this interview.

@kieran000 That's a really inspiring novel theme you got there. Your replies were all very precise and to the point. Really enjoyed reading this interview!

lovelyWaterfall2170 May 2nd, 2022

@Fristo :) Hello :)

Greetings to Both of you @Fristo :) and @Kieran 000 :)

Thanks for Sharing and Tagging me in this wonderful interview with @kieran000 :)

@Kieran 000:) Your interview was very inspiring!!

The Take aways from this interview which I felt was "Too often we underestimate the power of, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around " !!

All the best 👍 @Kieran000 :)

Thanks, @Fristo 😎

LavenderHere May 2nd, 2022

@Fristo thank you so much for conducting this lovely interview and yayyyy @Kieran that's such a lovely theme and thank you for all your contributions here. You're doing an awesome job, thank you for all you do here!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 2nd, 2022

@Fristo @kieran000

Wonderful questions as always, Fristo, thankyou for posting this interview. ❤

Kieeee, I like all your answers, but mostly the one where you highlight the theme of your novel, it screamsss all things resilience, strength, hope and a willingness to never stop going. You're inspiring in many ways, kieee, thanks for being *you*. Sending love and strawberries :P ❤

GoldenRuleJG May 2nd, 2022

@Fristo fab answers and questions from you both @Kieran000

Such a good discussion - you both are fab additions to 7 cups :)

ThoughtfulBlossom May 2nd, 2022

@Fristo - Hello, Fristo! Thank you for sharing this interview with us. The questions were really thought-provoking and well-worded, and they came with amazing responses. 😊

@kieran000 - Hello, Kieran! It's very nice to meet you. Thank you for taking part in this amazing interview. I can see that 7 Cups has made such a big difference on how you view people's responses to difference situations, and their emotions behind them. I also loved how you described the meaning of "progress," since every little step or challenge we overcome makes us so much stronger and more resilient. And finally, I was touched with your response to the best gift one would give/receive—a helping hand and a listening ear. Sometimes, that's just all we need in life - someone who will listen and support us through our challenges and show us that fighting through it is worth the commitment and sacrifice. Amazing responses! ❤️

SparkyGizmo May 2nd, 2022

@Fristo

@kieran000

Hi Fristo! 😊❤️ Thank you so very much for this forum post and conducting, yet again, another great interview! You know I'm a huge fan and I truly love your thoughtful questions! *high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

Hi Kie! 😊❤️ Thank you so very much for handing yourself over to the interview process, sharing of yourself and providing your thoughtful responses! Thank you for giving us all a chance to get to know you even better! 😊

Kie, I loved your tips for being a good human being! I see how you embrace these concepts, have integrity and show these concepts across the platform by "being the example" of them for all of us as your teammates! *high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

soulsings May 2nd, 2022

I agree kieran000 caring and kindness are so important not only for others but my well being too.

@Fristo thanks for the interview

Bloom333 May 3rd, 2022

@Fristo Thank you for sharing this interview. @kieran000 Very relatable and inspiring replies.