Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

listener spotlight : week of august 16th, 2021

imlistening01 August 16th, 2021

hi hi everyone :)

here is the listener spotlight for this week! please give a huge congratulations to the following listeners :

@PrettyBabyMushrooms
@ezoodle
@MollyT
@Starlasky
@Giveysomehope

@Izzy274
@cuppyycakee
@lovingPudding8290
@jessrabbit7
@bountifulSoul6084

all of these listeners have been put in the listener spotlight for doing a wonderful job at listening, supporting, and providing a safe space for our members, and i think we should all give them a lil extra appreciation for doing this. well done, we are so proud of all of you and i wish you the best of luck with your listening journey ahead < 3

further information :

—> want to know more about the daily reviews campaign? please click here
—> want to know more about the listener spotlight? please click here
—> want to know more about listener spotlight nominations? please click here

questions, concerns, and feedback :

—> if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback about the daily reviews campaign, please feel free to pm @Heather225
—> if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback about the listener spotlight, please feel free to pm @imlistening01

the next batch will be out next monday! thank you for reading, and i hope you are having a lovely day/night :)

-S x

jessrabbit7 August 16th, 2021

@imlistening01

🎉 Woohoo! 🎉

I'm so honoured to be in the first batch of this amazing project! It really means a lot! 😊 Thank you so much!! 🍬

Congratulations to: 🥳

@Izzy274 @cuppyycakee @lovingPudding8290 @bountifulSoul6084 @PrettyBabyMushrooms @ezoodle @MollyT @StarlaSky @Giveysomehope

for receiving such rewarding reviews too! 💗

imlistening01 OP August 16th, 2021

@jessrabbit7

aw of course jess, you deserve to be appreciated! i'm glad you like it. thank you for all the wonderful listening you do <33

-S x

PrettyBabyMushrooms August 16th, 2021

@imlistening01

This is so so so sweet and really motivating! Thank you so much, this is a wonderful idea and I'm so grateful to be mentioned!
Congratulations everyone else for their amazing hard work too!! xx
<3

@PrettyBabyMushrooms

yayy, i'm glad you liked it, thank you so much! you completely deserved to be mentioned, thank you for all the amazing listening you do :)

-S x

Izzy274 August 16th, 2021
Thank you S! The graphic is so beautiful :0 and it's really inspiring to see everyone's positive feedback :).
Thank you for including me as well and congratulations to everyone else included for all your hard work <3

@Izzy274

aw of course izzy, and thank you! i'm really happy to hear that you like it, and thank you so much for the wonderful listening you do, mwah <3

​​​​​​​-S x

Starlasky August 16th, 2021

@imlistening01 Oh my goodness, it's so beautiful!! I'm so happy to be in the first batch, thank you lis for this wonderful opportunity 💙😄 Congratulations and thank you for being an exceptional listener 🥳💙 @Izzy274 @cuppyycakee @lovingPudding8290 @bountifulSoul6084 @PrettyBabyMushrooms @ezoodle @jessrabbit7 @MollyT @Giveysomehope Have a great time ahead 💙🌟

@Starlasky

teehee of course, i'm so happy to hear that you like it! you totally deserved to be here shreya, thank you so much for the exceptional listening you are doing :)

-S x

Giveysomehope August 16th, 2021

Thank you. It’s pretty.

@Giveysomehope

of course, and thank you! glad you like it hehe

-S x

ezoodle August 16th, 2021

@imlistening01 Aww, this is amazing and really inspirational! I'm beyong greatful to be included in the first batch :) Thank you S!!

yayayay, i'm really happy you like it ez, you totally deserved to be in the graphics! thank you for being an outstanding listener <3

-S x

@ezoodle

oop didn't send as a reply smh

-S x

amazingNutella24 August 18th, 2021

@imlistening01
S, thank you so much for posting the first batch of Listener Spotlight 💜 And can we just take a moment to appreciate how beautiful the graphic is 💜
@PrettyBabyMushrooms @ezoodle @MollyT @StarlaSky @Giveysomehope @Izzy274 @cuppyycakee @lovingPudding8290 @jessrabbit7 @bountifulSoul6084 - To you all amazing people, so very well deserved! You all inspire me so much 💜 You're doing great! Wishing you all an amazing journey ahead 💜 Thank you so much for everything you do for the community!

Giveysomehope August 18th, 2021

You’re wonderful thank you

imlistening01 OP August 20th, 2021

@amazingNutella24

aw thank you so much nutella, you are so incredibly kind and sweet! thank you for congratulating everyone too hehe, and another big thank you for everything you do :)

-S x

feelingpeachyyy August 18th, 2021

@imlistening01awwww this is so sweet! and so nicely done! 🤍🤍✨

imlistening01 OP August 20th, 2021

@cuppyycakee

aw yay, you completely deserved it! so glad to hear that you like it <33

-S x