Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Walls of Gratitude! Masterpost 2020

Hope June 26th, 2020

Hi everyone! This is our wall of gratitude. At the beginning of each new month, we will review our Project Tulip nominations for the past month and award all eligible nominated listeners the Tulip badge and feature them here!

β—¦ Only members can nominate and only listeners can get a Tulip (🌷)

β—¦ Each nomination gets you a Tulip! The more nominations the more tulips you will receive next to your name.

β—¦ Multiple nominations are listed multiple times. For example, if a listener gets nominated once in June and then once in August, they will be listed in June with one tulip and again in August with two tulips.

🌷 Project Tulip - June Awardees

🌷 Project Tulip - July Awardees

🌷 Project Tulip - August Awardees

🌷 Project Tulip - September Awardees

🌷 Project Tulip - October Awardees

🌷 Project Tulip - November Awardees

🌷 Project Tulip - December Awardees

Holland tulip festival (& Keukenhof) - The Netherlands in bloom ...

SamuelFrancis June 27th, 2020

Love this idea

Heather225 June 29th, 2020

@Hope

I absolutely love it!! Huge thanks for putting this together!

kindPineapple3073 June 29th, 2020

@Hope

how do i nominate someone though were do i go? do i just tag them or? how does it work?

GeckoandFish June 30th, 2020

@kindPineapple3073

The post above has an underlined-blue-hyperlink text "Project Tulip". It will take you to the page that has the application form and instructions. For convenience, you can copy/paste this instead: https://www.7cups.com/forum/AppreciationGratitude_170/ShowingAppreciationGratitudetoOthers_1159/ProjectTulip_224864/

-- Keep internet safety in mind, check where hyperlinks lead before you click them.

7cupspatron January 26th, 2021

Hello everyone,

If I'm not mistaken November wall of names and December are the same.

Please check it and correct

Thank you

IamAlive45 January 26th, 2021

@RSA23 Thanks

IamAlive45 January 26th, 2021

Thanks RSA for existing. Thanks for being the alive, talkative and insightful lamp post? 🌷