Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Welcome to the Aging Up community! Let's get to know each other

ASilentObserver May 10th, 2023

Hello everyone!

Welcome to our aging up community! We're thrilled to have you here and can't wait to get to know you. We're thrilled to have you here. As we all navigate the ups and downs of getting older, please take a moment to introduce yourself and share a bit about your journey. We're here to listen and support each other every step of the way.

We're a diverse and supportive group, and we're excited to welcome you. Let's get started!

If you have a question related to transitioning or need support, please submit your request. Open form here

im-gonna-do-the-introduction-claire-crosby.gif

May 11th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Welcome to the community!

SirenOfSerenity May 11th, 2023

welcome.gif

calmMango9611 May 20th, 2023

@ASilentObserver Hi everyone. I am calm Mango. Some people call me calm, and others call me Mango. I am well over 18, but I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I hope this community helps a lot of our aging up teens. I remember my teenage years, and it was a roller coaster, of ups and downs, mixed with severe depression at age 16, spent 8 weeks, in a psyc ward. I learned coping skills. I will do my best to support our aging up teen population, as much as my time lets me. Our teens here at 7cups, play an important role. We, older members have to share as much wisdom as we can, with our teens of today, so the teens of today, can become leaders of tomorrow, and pass down, to the wisdom and information, to the next generation of teens. I hope that makes sense. Thank you OBS and your team, for starting a community for our aging up teens. Also, we also have to support them, the best way we know how. I hope this community grows and grows. I hope, maybe to see an aging up teen support room, down the road.