Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In the Spirit of Collaboration!

December 24th, 2023

Hey! Today I want to share a secret with the community. And the secret is.. All the good I could ever do at 7 Cups, in an effort to make it a better community for all of us, is because of the collaborative efforts with my wonderful and limitless Cups Friends!

Just to give a few examples (to get this thread started), collaboration with @bubblingbreeze14 initiated the peer appreciation program in 2021. And now in 2023, collaboration with @Suryansh gave birth to the Kindness Project

A collaboration with @sunisshiningandsoareyou gave rise to the new community feedback process. It was Sun with whom I had first discussed the need for a constructive feedback form and together we had drafted the first draft of the form!

There are countless examples like that, I love to collaborate day in and day out, all in an effort of together making the community yet more sweet and wonderful. This collaborative spirit is my strength and fuel, keeping me inspired to do more and keep surprising all with new gifts!

I will be using the thread to tag my more friends and share the work we together did/are doing for the community! 

Feel free to use this thread to also share the collaboration efforts you did in the community (it could be a chatroom session you cohosted, a new forum thread started with someone, a cupser who helped you in your cups listener/leadership role, a collaboration between teams, or a community project you are coleading with someone! Need more ideas on collaboration? Get some wonderful collaboration tips here!)

image-processing20200131-25028-3ngt11-photoroom_1703407781.jpg

December 24th, 2023

I will share more as I am reminded of more collaborative efforts from the past! 

Presently, I am reminded of Compliment Garden which got started as a result of collaboration with @Clarisse29

Hope you are doing well, Clarisse, I miss talking to you! Hoping to reconnect soon sometime over something or the other 😀

Clarisse29 December 26th, 2023

@Fristo

hello fristo! thank you for remembering me :)

i hope to catch up with you soon too! let's collaborate on more projects in the future! i have always loved working on the same team as you!

December 24th, 2023

All throughout 2023, Desiree @yourcaringconfidant has been my go-to person not just for their immense talent for creating the prettiest graphics and having so much love in their heart for everyone, but for the support they have been for me as a cups friend in all my cups efforts!

Desiree is the reason why the kindness nomination form looks top-class! [just a small sample of their so many artworks!]

YourCaringConfidant December 24th, 2023

@Fristo Ohhhhh Fristo, how beautiful and heartfelt are your words. Thank you for the tag. Your kind words have truly made my morning and I am smiling. My heart is full right now with the amount of kindness you have shown me and I am so grateful for you. Fristo, from reading all you had to say thus far about your collabs with others, I must say that you are quite blessed. The names you mentioned so far are of truly real, quality people and you are blessed to have them near and dear to you. I appreciate you so much, Fristo. I respect you and care about you. Thanks for contributing to my smile today and on all other days. <3 Happy holidays. Big hugs, Fristo. 

December 24th, 2023

A collaboration with @glenm led us to creating this thread where we invited ideas for improving the mentor track. Later, thanks to @heather225 and @mistymagic, we could take it yet further! The Mentor Track Updates are still being planned I believe, and even though I am not a part of the planning for the time being, what I love about it all is that it got us thinking and planning! Wishing the best from each of us is brought out for the best of the community! 

May we reach a day and time when virtually each and every listener could be paired with a mentor guiding them on their listener path (hope we are aiming for this in the bigger picture😀). A long path I believe, but I love to see movement in the right direction!

Heather225 December 27th, 2023

@Fristo

"May we reach a day and time when virtually each and every listener could be paired with a mentor guiding them on their listener path" - agreed!!! this year's many productive discussions that surfaced so naturally in the community have definitely got us going full speed ahead. it's nice to see we're all collectively aligned in our mission, maybe mow more than ever before. thanks for always looking our for our community and for all your positivity work, Fristo - i truly believe that is your biggest talent and calling!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 26th, 2023

@Fristo

Awww this is such a cool idea, Fristo, this thread is already so full of what 7 cups stands for~ Companionship, Support, Team-work and collaborative efforts, also serves as a space to recognize and spotlight the time and effort of those "behind the scenes" too. I love it and look forward to cheer for our peers' wonderful team work hehe!❤

Ooh and thank you for the mention, always fun to brain-storm with you and collaborate on multiple things. It's an exhilaratingly enriching experience always!🥰

December 31st, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg has deeply cared for smile spreaders in 2023. It makes me happy to talk to them every single time to discuss what more we can do for our smile spreaders (: Can't be grateful enough to have their help and immense support!

AnnaSilverberg January 1st
@Fristo 

Aww, Fristo! 
💙 Your kind words truly warm my heart! 💙
I'm so lucky to be a part of this amazing team
that has such an amazing team leader as you! 

✨💙✨
✨ 
December 31st, 2023

There's one smile spreader called @heathermarie95 They joined the peer appreciation team as a guest smile spreader. Soon enough, they seemed to love making appreciation posts and became a regular smile spreader. They made so many wonderful posts nearly every day (as I remember it.) A few months later, when I invited them to train to lead the appreciation program beside me, they showed a lot of interest, dedication, and commitment. And now we are blessed with a perfect and the most professional leader for our team!

December 31st, 2023

Thanking @Harsvin for being a very good friend, and for helping with alerts and smile spreader badging! May we continue our pms even in 2024, love to share things with you and ask for your feedback or help with things!

February 22nd

This year I joined hands with two amazing peers in our community. They are @WeEarth and @CompassionateArrow We are doing the Gratitude Rain initiative! We are also learning a game. It is a poke poke game. 1) We find our people (those who are enthusiastic like us in taking forward the gratitude rain and pouring more gratitude on our wonderful listeners), 2) Poke one another weekly about doing more gratitude or building our project by consistently finding more people (we call our team cookie land citizens. Cool, right? 😄)

Looking forward to a happier listener community this year!!

CompassionateArrow February 22nd

@Fristo @WeEarth, I absolutely love love working with you guys. The little celebrations for our achievements and milestones we come across, being there to pump each other up and be each other's cheerleaders.. ufff, where am I going to find people like youu🥹

You guys are simply the best!🫶

kitten-love.gif

WeEarth February 22nd

@Fristo @CompassionateArrow

Cheers to us, We the 7 Cups family 💓

copy-of-7-cups_1708607813.jpg

lovingRainbows2088 February 29th

@Fristo

I enjoy being part of the 7 cups family and how we change other people's lives. Thank you for having me on this team.