Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How do I create or reply to a thread?

tommy July 27th, 2023

How do I create and reply to a thread?

Knowing where to start can be overwhelming at first so it is important to take a step back before rushing. Before you create your thread, you should think about who your desired audience is and where the thread will generate the best response. Once you've figured this out, you can use the thread editor tools to help make your thread appealing by adding images and changing font colours.

Step 1

• Find an appropriate community for your thread (you are not allowed to post the same thread more than once). Think carefully about the purpose of your thread and the audience that you would like to attract.

Step 2

• Once you have found a suitable community, click any part of the following:

screenshot-2023-07-27-at-19-07-56_1690481330.png

Step 3

• Use this guide to support you with navigating the thread creator/editor. You are then able to post your thread and await replies!

screenshot-2023-07-27-at-19-07-48_1690481318.pngYou can click the reply button to respond to any thread or post across the forum.

How can I subscribe to a thread? screenshot-2023-07-27-at-19-07-40_1690481298.png
Want to be notified each time someone replies to the thread? Then you can subscribe to it! You do not need to be the thread creator to subscribe to a thread and no one will know what threads you are or are not subscribed to.
If you decide that you no longer want to receive notifications, then you can press the same button to unsubscribe. The subscription button is shaped like a book mark and is located in the bottom left hand corner of a thread.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 27th, 2023

@tommy

Woah look at you brightening everyone's lives by making it easier for all to access forums haha, thankyouu, Tommy, the guide looks so helpful! Bookmarking to pass these along!❤

beck1 July 27th, 2023

@tommy

You are creating so many great threads recently. Thank you for yet another much needed instructional thread!! Appreciate it