Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

First Town Hall Meeting April 2 at 11am ET

EvelyneRose March 29th, 2021

Hi everyone! To help bring in the new month, I am going to be having my first Quality Town Hall community meeting! What does that mean? I will be spending an hour with the community gathering feedback, answering questions, and addressing questions about chat quality, quality projects, quality ideas, quality feedback, etc for the listener and member community. If you have any questions about paid services, subscriptions, etc. I can find out who to direct you to. This one is for adult side only. I will do a teen one soon!

Can't make it? Drop a question here and I'll ansewr it!

Where: Evelyne's Gazebo! This is a room I will open before the meeting starts, so it will appear in your list of rooms

When: Friday April 2nd at 11am ET (7cups time). It will last about an hour

Who: Me and the community on the adult side

Why: To connect better on quality issues and learn what ideas and feedback you have for quality

How: Using an open meeting room that will allow you to enter and ask questions. In order to keep things orderly, we will have a queue so that I am not asked 10 questions at once, which can fast become chaotic. People will queue to share and they can share their concerns one by one.

Hope to see you there!

Evelyne

Asher March 29th, 2021

Thank you Evelyne for this great opportunity to share feedback with you. Am excited to hear all the feedback from the community.

sillybird91 March 30th, 2021

Thank you for and I am looking forward to attending this. Excited and ready to also hear their concerns so that those concerns can be reached.

AuroralColors March 31st, 2021

Exciting.

AffyAvo April 1st, 2021

@Taqi1 This may be of interest to you.