Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Join the Content Volunteer Team!

SoulfullyAButterfly June 15th, 2020

Are you interested in using your writing skills for change? Would you like to join a guided content writing program?

If content writing or editing interests you, the 7 Cups Content Volunteer Team might be a team to get involved in!

Aims:

The Content Volunteer Team will be working on improving the quality of our existing content pages, including our Question and Answer spaces, alongside our Expert Mental Health News and Advice sections.

Open to both listeners and members, consider joining if you:

• Are passionate about improving the existing content at 7 Cups
  • Have creative ideas for future content
  • Are ready to contribute towards more expert mental health news and advice

With opportunities that involve writing and editing alongside interesting interviews and story, facts, and research based content, the Content Volunteer Team is a great opportunity to pour your passion for writing or even learn new skills and team-work opportunities.

Although there are no strict requirements to join we ask you to dedicate your time and effort as often as you can! A minimum three month commitment is a suggested time-period for effective experience and team collaboration. We are excited to build a great team of writers and contributors!

Please note that you will need to share an accurate, active email address as it will be used for primary team communications.

Some of the current tasks that the Content Team is looking help with are:

• Short Tasks involving shorter content aimed at improving existing question/answer spaces.
  • Longer Tasks including either editing content or contributing towards fresh content!

Note: You can choose to apply to help with both task categories.

With a reserved forum space for collaboration alongside an opportunity to attain Writer and Editorial Assistant badges - the Content Volunteer Team is currently open to applications! Apply >>HERE<<

We will have limited opportunities to join and are looking forward to expanding the team along the way!

For questions and suggestions, please feel welcome to PM @SoulfullyAButterfly

Randall72 October 6th, 2020

In the files that unfould to a world that is left cold and draining the things as I speak to conquer the things that I have to meet to make tomorrow and all the things that I have been able to complete

Aremin November 11th, 2020

HellošŸ¤— @SoulfullyAButterfly.

That sounds really great opportunity! I am interested in learning more about this. Can you give me more details please on editing content pages and question, answer spaces please? ļæ½

ļæ½

Thank you for your timeā¤.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP November 11th, 2020

@Aremin Hi there, thank you for your question! An example of the editing Q/A pages is in the application form. You are provided with a question and a set of important keywords, using those, you are to form an answer! As for the editing content articles, we generally edit those already published to improve word count or make them more relevant

Euphoricstar2005 November 11th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly I have signed up for this great opportunity smiley.

Aremin November 12th, 2020

I want to join how do I?

SoulfullyAButterfly OP November 13th, 2020

@Aremin Please fill in the application in the first post

independentMap6229 November 15th, 2020

Okay

mvpeng February 15th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly I would love to join! Is joining the Content Development & Marketing program a good start?

SoulfullyAButterfly OP February 15th, 2021

@mvpeng that is great! I would recommend the course, yes, because it really helps learn the best practices and tips for success with content at 7 Cups too plus gives you smaller activities that could aid understanding of how content works at 7 Cups. The next batch of students for CDM starts on the 22nd!

mvpeng February 15th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly Thanks for replying, I will apply for the program and this opportunity when I know I will have time to be involved :)