Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Custom Growth Path - Tips and Help

AffyAvo February 25th, 2021

Come here to ask a question about the Growth Path, or to offer tips to others.

AffyAvo OP February 25th, 2021

I have a step of an image - and on the preview it looks ok, but on my growth path the right part of it gets cut off. I tried resizing it in the editor plus I tried aligning left. It appears the same on my growth path though.

It's the Resting Reminder if someone wants to take a look at the specific step. Thanks!

GlenM February 26th, 2021

@AffyAvo if you put it at 100% on the box on the left it should work. We are also having a bug with saving steps after editing. I hope to have it fixed on the morning.

AffyAvo OP February 25th, 2021

An observation - I don't have a User Type. I assume members can only create a member growth path.

@AffyAvo yes correct!

Affy, this is a great idea. Thank you for starting this thread. There are still a number of bugs we need to fix and this thread please help catch them.

also, what do you think of the idea of starting a thread and asking for people to help share ideas and exercises and to vote up ones they like and then translate those to growth path steps?

@GlenM Okay we launched the confidence community build thread here: https://www.7cups.com/forum/SiteUpdatesInformationFortheCommunity_100/GlensNookCommunity_547/IncreasingConfidenceandSelfEsteem_240359/

AffyAvo OP February 26th, 2021

@GlenM I think we could have multiple threads many of the subcommunities could have one.

@tazzie I know you are working closely with SC leads so wanted to share this idea with you.

Tazzie February 26th, 2021

@GlenM @AffyAvo

Yes, I will create a forum where everyone can collaborate! Thank you!

The paid personalized growth paths - to use them they are still locked. I also cannot clone them. It looks like I can go in and edit them though.

I think it would be better to keep some paths locked, but allow people to clone to add/edit to improve them. That way the originals remain.

@GlenM - bug, when the steps are editted it changes in the preview, but the actual growth path doesn't actually have the change made when following it.

Thanks! Trying to get this fixed!

February 28th, 2021

@glenM Tried creating a task. But the description did not appear on the progress path page and it was a simple text too.

GlenM February 28th, 2021

@DonaldDraper did you select member and listener or just member in the user type drop down?

March 1st, 2021

@GlenM Member-listener

AffyAvo OP March 7th, 2021

It would be nice if we could clone steps, that way would could make changes to them without starting from the beginning.

AffyAvo OP June 18th, 2021

I'm very confused as to which paths are shown where. Is there any information on this?