Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Site Update: Forum Changes

Heather225 March 11th, 2022

Hello, everyone! Our dev team is hard at work restructuring our forums to improve functionality, efficiency, and overall make them easy and enjoyable to use. You may have noticed some changes were pushed yesterday. Here's a summary of the changes (just for browser at the moment and not app):

1. Cleaning up the layout of the lead post when viewing a thread, and ‘pinning’ it to the top of the page when you load up pages 2, 3, 4 etc of comments.

2. Adding in an extra set of page navigation buttons below the lead post

3. Reducing the amount of reply to a reply you can do to max 5. This is because too many threads of replies to replies were crashing big threads. Not ideal but necessary.

4. Reducing the top and bottom padding of white space for lead posts and comments

The next change to be pushed out today is the ability to heart a post directly from the member homepage (feed). You can also click on the comment icon and be taken to the page to write a comment.

screen-shot-2022-03-10-at-11-28_1647018434.29 AM.png

You can also click on the comment icon and be taken to the page to write a comment.

Going forward, we will be doing our best to inform the community of all site changes prior to rolling them out. Thank you for your patience and support as we progress.

Note: We understand there are still bugs to be worked out. If you encounter any persistent bugs, please feel free to leave your comments here.

Loveyourfate March 16th, 2022

Awesome looking forward to the changes.

QuietMagic March 20th, 2022

@Heather225

Upvotes seem to still be broken in some way:

• I'm currently receiving alert bell notifications for posts that have been upvoted, but when I go to the actual post it shows 0 upvotes there.
  • I'm counting 195 upvotes in this thread (that are visible) but the home page currently says that this thread has only 8 upvotes.

bnVmBTr.png