Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need to contact a forum leader? Find out how here!

tommy October 21st, 2023
Forum Leader Contact Form

We have recently noticed a rise in the need for users to contact forum leaders effectively and consistently. We have also noticed a number of community users using forms and not getting a response back. As a result, we have streamlined the process so everything falls in one place!

When might you want to contact a forum leader?
✔️ To ask for a post of yours to be edited, removed or moved to a different community / topic
✔️ To bring an outdated thread or post to our attention so that it can be edited or raised with the appropriate project leader (for example, threads including content from an old project or old role which is no longer relevant but may cause confusion if left unedited/visible) 
✔️ To make any kind of suggestion about a specific community or about the domain as a whole
✔️ To request for a new resource to be added to a community resources page 
✔️ For anything else!

Key notes
All entries are viewable by a number of different forum leaders at all levels. If your query is personal or confidential, please reach out to a leader via PM. 
- There will no longer be individual suggestion or contact forms for communities (this form will be used instead - if you spot any, let me know or submit a form with the location URL). This will help greatly in ensuring you get a timely response. 
- You may still request post edits/removals by contacting a global community mentor directly
- To ensure your request is handled effectively, please ensure you clearly label which community your message is referring to (if relevant).

Please note: this form is not to report forum posts which go against site guidelines. You can instead flag the post by pressing the small flag in the bottom corner of each individual post. screenshot-2023-10-21-at-12-41-02_1697888466.png

Outdated threads
One of our challenges as a domain is keeping the forum clean, tidy and easily accessible by all. As leaders and projects evolve and change, there is always going to be outdated information across the forum (this includes threads listing inactive leaders or disused processes). Please support us with this by raising any outdated or irrelevant content via the form so we are able to review and ensure it does not cause any confusion. 

Any questions, queries or comments can be posted below or directed to my PMs. Please also feel free to reach out to me if it's been a while and it doesn't seem like your request has been acknowledged or resolved.

Thank you in advance for all your help with this 💛

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 21st, 2023

im-here-here-for-you.gif

HealingTalk October 21st, 2023

@tommy

Another great initiative, Tommy!

Maybe sometime in the future you or someone else might send a similar message to all 7 Cups asking something like "Do you wish some thread you made to be deleted?" (or "deleted or edited?")

As Member threads appear on their Profiles, I have read concerns from some Members, that they don't wish some threads they posted in the past to appear there. So making clear there is a simple option to remove a previous thread might be a solution in these cases (I don't know how widespread is this concern though).

LavenderHere October 23rd, 2023

@HealingTalk I agree, this is a major concern. As a member I wouldn't want anything I went about to be visible on my profile, or at least not automatically all new posts without my say in it. 

yssah October 30th, 2023

Nice!

Is this thread stickied/pinned or do we just use the search bar to find this when needed?

TrueSight October 30th, 2023

@tommy.  Too bad the link does not work.

tommy OP October 30th, 2023

@TrueSight

Hi Sight, the link is hyperlinked on the bottom "Click here for the form", you can also find it by clicking here.