Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

πŸ“’ Help Needed! Disability Support Sub Community! πŸ“’

beck1 July 5th, 2023

Hello all! ❀️

The Disability Support Sub Community is looking for some amazing people (teenies and adults) to join our team! There are a couple roles that we are looking to fill right now...

Room Roles:

Forum Roles:

We are also looking for Community Mentor Leaders / Support Team Leaders too!

Any and all help is welcome!

If you have any questions or any suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to @beck1 or @AffyAvo!

Excited to see you join our team

giving-tuesday-give-back.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 6th, 2023

What an amazing team to work with! Cheers for everyone interested in applying!πŸ₯³

purpleSea7109 July 7th, 2023

Help others true and makes you feel much better. I work in the field that Help people with problems. I like that sounds so good.

I am just a click away.x

Impancake July 7th, 2023

Loving this thread already and however I can support in a role needed! Wanting to bring together everyone struggling, ideas of support and hope for others, listening to storys of others struggle, hope, advice, healing, mobility levels everything. Not sure how this sounds out loud

beck1 OP July 7th, 2023

@Impancake we would love to have your help in the community. If you would like, you can message me 😊 In your message, just please let me know that you're interested in helping out because I get a lot of messages from members wanting a listener and want to be sure I know what you're messaging me about 😎

Looking forward to hearing from you

Impancake October 4th, 2023

What ways are needed. Could help monitor a room, hosting, listener. Did not see notification so very late. My apologies

beck1 OP October 4th, 2023

@Impancake no problem. Best to ask @FrenchMarbles

Thanhx4 July 7th, 2023

@beck1

Following this thread! I am interested but will need to come back to this topic as I have a full day today!

beck1 OP July 7th, 2023

@Thanhx4 Ooh yay. Thanks so much. Feel free to message me 😊

beck1 OP July 17th, 2023

Just wanting to bump this post up as we are still needing a lot of help with the community