Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New Subcommunity Ambassador: theriverissinging

CheeryMango May 31st, 2022

Greetings everyone!

I am excited to announce that @theriverissinging is our newest ambassador for the subcommunity domain with their focus being on the community forums. River has been working alongside me for the last few months to ensure that the quality and support given in our forums are where it needs to be.

I’m confident that River will be a great addition to the team. Please join me in congratulating them in their new role!

_1653998299.image.jpeg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 31st, 2022
Omigoshhh whattt! Soooo happy and proud! Congratulations @theriverissinging 🤗❤ You'll be super amazing ofcourse! Sending lots of brownieeees!
May 31st, 2022

@CheeryMango thanks for letting us know

@theriverissinging omggg finally!!! i always saw you a good fit for the role..because your dedication and presence to the forums are out of the world. A big Congratulations for the role!!!

SparkyGizmo May 31st, 2022

@CheeryMango

Congrats! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

MelodyoftheOcean May 31st, 2022

@theriverissinging

Hey Rivvv, fellow fluid musician, you are always working so hard, I know you will be doing amazing as an ambassador! Congraaaats! *throws confetti and glitter at youuu* ❤️

Chevy81 May 31st, 2022

Congratulations @theriverissinging 🎉 River, all the best on your new role.

MistyMagic May 31st, 2022

@CheeryMango @theriverissinging Brilliant news! I am so proud of you River, this will really help the subcommunity team run even better! Woohooo!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

electricTouch2533 May 31st, 2022

Congratulations, @theriverissinging! I am sure you will do an excellent job! :) It's so good to have you here! ❤️

MifiHelpholic May 31st, 2022

@CheeryMango

Congratulations @river 🤩☺

May 31st, 2022

@theriverissinging woohooo. You go rivvv. Congrats 🧡

LavenderHere May 31st, 2022

@CheeryMango Thanks for the post. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy congratulationsssss @theriverissinging You are doing such an awesome job in the subcoms, me has seen only a small fraction of your hardwork, but I want to say you so so so deserve this, congratulations and thank you for doing all you do here!!!

blindHeart12 May 31st, 2022

@theriverissinging

Congrats 🎉🎉🎉

brightVase7386 May 31st, 2022
@theriverissinging Congratulations!!!
HealingTalk May 31st, 2022

Congratulations, @theriverissinging on this great distinction, and the best of lucks in your new very important responsibilities!

MilaAvery May 31st, 2022

Good day, @CheeryMango. Thanks for the post!

Congratulations @theriverissinging! Good luck with your new role!

HopieRemi May 31st, 2022

Congrats @theriverissinging !!

emotionalTalker2260 May 31st, 2022

@CheeryMango

@theriverissinging (theriverissinning 😛), biggest congratulations! You soooo deserve this 💖 I’m literally so proud of youuuuu. 💖💖💖

EmmaE May 31st, 2022

woohoo, congratulations @theriverissinging !! this is so well deserved ❤️

kindFish9215 May 31st, 2022

@theriverissinging

Congratulations on your new role!! Wishing you all the best luck in it! I'm certain you'll accomplish so much in the future moments to come!

AffyAvo May 31st, 2022

@theriverissinging Congrats! You're a great addition for that role! Appreciate what you've been doing for the forums 😊

Asher May 31st, 2022

Congrats River, looking forward to working with you.

amiablePeace77 June 1st, 2022

@theriverissinging

Congratulations! 👍

Sher217 June 1st, 2022

@theriverissinging

Congratulations River! I wish you the best in your role 😊

~ Sher

amiableVision1813 June 1st, 2022

@CheeryMango

Congratulations!

kindheartedLily June 1st, 2022

@CheeryMango

@theriverissinging

Congratulations!! So exciting!!

Optimisticempath June 1st, 2022

This is a huge milestone. Congratulations @theriverissinging 💕

ThoughtfulBlossom June 1st, 2022

@theriverissinging

Hello, River! Congratulations on your new role as Subcommunity Ambassador. I know you will make lasting contributions in your new role, and keep up the great work! 🥳 ❤️

bookworm274 June 1st, 2022

Congratulations @theriverissinging - truly deserved!

diamondintheROUGH2022 June 2nd, 2022

Congrats 👏 river thank you for being a part of this wonderful fight for mental health awareness

VaryingCloud June 2nd, 2022

@theriverissinging

Yayay!! Congratulations Rivvv! 🥳 I already thought you were when I had joined Cups xD! So not surprised at all but super happy for you! ❤️

✨Cheers!✨

1venusera1 June 2nd, 2022

congratulations!!!🎈🎉🍾

NewYorker11 June 3rd, 2022

@CheeryMango

congratulations to theriverissinging!!! thanks for making the 7 Cups community great!!!

theriverissinging June 4th, 2022

@CheeryMango @ShmulyZ2112 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @BlueRiver5968 @SparkyGizmo @MelodyoftheOcean @Chevy81 @MistyMagic @electricTouch2533 @MifiHelpholic @DonaldDraper @LavenderHere @blindHeart12 @brightVase7386 @HealingTalk @MilaAvery @HopieRemi @emotionalTalker2260 @EmmaE @kindFish9215 @AffyAvo @Asher @amiablePeace77 @Sher217 @amiableVision1813 @kindheartedLily6247 @Optimisticempath @ThoughtfulBlossom @bookworm274 @diamondintheROUGH2022 @VaryingCloud @1venusera1 @Bubblegumwings1234 @NewYorker11

Thank you so much everyone! Y'all, the community, mean a lot to me and I have no words to express how grateful I am to be here. I am excited to explore and contribute the best I can via this new role. 💛

SparkyGizmo June 4th, 2022

@theriverissinging

River, I'm so excited for you my friend! 😊❤️ This truly is a great honor and a pivotal role here on 7 cups! I'm grateful for your dedication to 7 cups and all of your teammates here! As I have said, so many times before, seeing you in the LSR has always been a true gift to all of us! Time to spread your wings and fly even higher! You got this River, you got this and I know it! *high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️