Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Academy Orientation Sessions - Hosts Needed

Hope February 2nd, 2022

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. As you know we recently launched academy orientation sessions. This will be a repeating session hosted on Tuesdays (the day is fitting as it is right after the new batch is onboarded which is on Monday).

We need hosts to keep the session running. We are looking for hosts to lead the session on Tuesdays at the following times. As a host you do not have to lead every week, you can host once, every other week, whatever works best for you.

Any academy graduate (members included), academy mentor, academy mentor leader or even academy ambassador is welcome to host these sessions. As long as you can commit to the time you chose. That is really important! The following times are available to be hosted, each slot needs two hosts. This is really important because we need a backup in case someone has to drop out at the last minute and also in case one host is unable to answer some of the questions asked. Two minds are better than one.

• 10 AM ET - 11 AM ET Teens

• 12 PM - 1 PM ET Adults

• 5 PM ET - 6 PM ET Teens

• 6 PM ET - 7 PM ET Adults

You will get 100 cheers for hosting each session. Hosts are also eligible for the orientation badge.

πŸ“’Open Sign Up Sheet Here

This post is brought to you by the 7 Cups Academy Team. Find more information about the academy here

WarmLightXO February 2nd, 2022

@Hope

Hi Hope! I'm not able to commit to the same time weekly, but would love to help out (QLP mentor)

I'm wondering whether there's a way to be an occasional guest host? Just an idea 😊

Thanks πŸ’œ

cheerfulIceCream February 3rd, 2022
@WarmLightXO
Yes, you can host just once or every other week, whenever you can even if not regularly!
Hope OP February 4th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Thank you! Yes if you notice, we have different dates available. You can pick the one that works for you. I already see your name on the sheet

GoldenNest2727 February 3rd, 2022

I signed up to host one session on Feb. 22 noon-1 EST.

I just graduated, and I've only done the one academy program, so my plan is to watch the first few sessions so I'll know what to expect. Is there anything else that I should do to prepare besides that and familiarizing myself with the script?

Hope OP February 4th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727

Attending 1-2 is a great way to be prepared. If you do not know the answer to any question asked, just direct the person to this page.

SirenOfSerenity July 29th, 2022

Hi @Hope, I'd love to host for these sessions!