Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi I'm new here ♡

BoundlessGrace December 15th, 2019

Hi guys!

I'm new here.. I'm 45.5 but dont really feel like I belong in the 35+ boards & am hoping it's ok for me to be in here? I feel like I can relate much better to the 50+ crowd in so many ways.

Just looking to make some new friends ♡

Please lmk if it's OK for me to be in here 😉

God bless u all & Merry Christmas ♡♡♡

lazyKatz December 16th, 2019

@BoundlessGrace

Hope you find some friends on here, it's a friendly place and I look forward to seeing you around.

Peace1221 January 13th, 2020

Hi there

Happy new year

You can send me a text for a chat anytime .@BoundlessGrace

Arora35 December 15th, 2019

@BoundlessGrace

Hello, welcome, I hope you do find some new friends here, I thinks that's what this place is all about being able to connect with people.

Merry christmas to you too.

MeaningfulSilence December 16th, 2019

@BoundlessGrace

Welcome to 50+, we are glad you have joined!

You can join us in the forum HERE and you can also add your name in the tag list in order to have notification about new threads, you can use this form https://tinyurl.com/ybyg3g3y

If you care to join our discussions in the room that's the link about them: click HERE

Enjoy!

SoulfullyAButterfly December 28th, 2019

@BoundlessGrace welcome to the community

courageousDaisy1111 January 13th, 2020

@BoundlessGrace

Hi Grace! I'm Daisy. Welcome to the forum. I just joined myself and am looking to meet new friends and get some support. What brings you here?

barncat January 14th, 2020

@BoundlessGrace- welcome to the 50over community- our biological age is just a number. I like to think this group has maturity in many different ways.

soulsings February 13th, 2020

@BoundlessGrace glad you are here. Sorry for the late reply. People over 18 are welcome here because they may have challenges in their lives similar to the ones 50+ deals with.

amusingMaple124 February 18th, 2020

l am just beginning at 64 years old to find me. l have spent my life being a care giver to many, family, friends, two husbands, and more, including the hundreds l encountered in my nursing career. l thought l was desensitised to loss and death, yet l tind it all screaming back at me. l am so overwhelmed.

soulsings February 19th, 2020

@amusingMaple124 I thank you for your service as a caregiver. The world is a better place because of people like you.

The downside of being a caregiver is we almost always outlive the people we are caring for and feel their loss very deeply. All those losses must be a heavy burden to carry.