Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Would you rather live in a big house or small one?

kala November 11th, 2022

_1668202166.BB30F0A5-929E-4D0A-9D69-75ACB765EF8B.jpeg

sunnyWriting4806 November 12th, 2022

@kala

I think I love the idea of a small house given the creativity and neatness you can have with managing a smaller amount of space. But I can't say to no having more space haha!

kala OP November 12th, 2022

@sunnyWriting4806

I totally agree 😬

SoftGlisten21 November 12th, 2022

@kala

Larger home. I need more space to hide from home intruders, quarantine room, basement... :)

CYC135 November 12th, 2022

A small one if it’s just me, myself an I.

ELYSIUMFELICITY November 12th, 2022

I love being in a super luxury bigggg house with all the amenities and show off kind, but also I'm a very private person, so I am a homebody. To me, home is where I can really be myself, and my space is sacred. The other half of me is like -- Well, I love living in a small house too, I can adjust anywhere. I'm very much like water poured in any shape of container. Lol, if that's making sense to you....that's what I am. What about you guys?

kala OP November 12th, 2022

@ELISIUMFELICITY

I really love tiny houses but for sure my chlotes and shoes would not fit. 😬😬

ELYSIUMFELICITY November 18th, 2022

@kala contradicts lol....hahaha

oa4me November 12th, 2022

Definitely small one. I currently live in a studio apartment in Assisted living.

IamNatalie17 November 12th, 2022

@kala small house :)

ConsistantlyBlue8284 November 13th, 2022

@kala I think a smaller house would be nice, less to take care of but not ridiculously small either. Affordable obviously, would like to live some distance from any major city but not in the boonies.

kala OP November 13th, 2022

ConsistantlyBlue8284

Yeah I agree.

amicableCucumber705 November 13th, 2022

A small one

Devinchy November 13th, 2022

@kala Small house for sure

pineapplepeanut November 13th, 2022

@kala

I would rather live in a small cozy place. I have realized over the years the more space you have, the more stuff you accumulate and need to take care of; and more rooms means more to clean.

easyShade5710 November 17th, 2022

Smaller for sure. Around other small houses too. Physical Community is important to me even if emotional connections are missing. Currently have a big house in the burbs and am an empty nester. Can’t wait to buy a flat in a city. Love the idea of living like a file in cabinet among others.

Randumuser1 November 17th, 2022

@kala

a small one sounds peaceful..

Creamyyy November 18th, 2022

Small.

Or a big one with many small spaces and I'm only responsible for looking after my small space.

markzzmq November 18th, 2022

@kala

i will luv to stay in a small one cuz it is just so lovely

November 18th, 2022

@kala

I like living in a big house, believe it or not, but it is easier to keep clean.

November 19th, 2022

@kala

@Kala the picture in the post of the small house in the country looks like a lot of work (LOL)🤣

Thanks for this check-in. Just kidding around. Have a nice day❤️