Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Over 60 Folks That Just Need An Ear And A Hug.

HappyMedicTom June 7th, 2023

I'm new here, but I thought I'd be nice to have an over 60 group. Folks to sit back, relax, reminisce and offer support and encouragement.

Being 62, I've so many life experiences, challenges, tragedies and victories to share. Younger folks can hopefully learn from my mistakes. I'm a cancer survivor and if you need to talk, lets talk.

ill try to check this often and I welcome your input. No judgments, and everyone comes together in a spirit of love and understanding. Let's keep things simple and on the lighter side.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 7th, 2023

@HappyMedicTom

Sooo lovely to have you here, Tom! Sending you lots of hugs and positive vibes!πŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ€—

HappyMedicTom OP June 8th, 2023

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I'm quickly learning what a terrific place this is and how awesome the people are. I think I'll fit in just fine.

You have brightened my day and look forward to getting to know you.

Tom

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 24th, 2023

@HappyMedicTom

I'm really glad to hear that, Tom and certainly, looking forward to see you around more! Take your time in exploring around here and learning more! πŸ’›

SunShineAlwaysGrateful June 8th, 2023

@HappyMedicTom

Sending hugs πŸ€— to you. Yes this community is a beautiful one.

Thank you for sharing and it is a great place to get support.

You are absolutely right! We do have much to offer re our life experiences.

I am 57 and loving my 50s. πŸ’•

Glad to see you here! See you around the forums. If you need anything just reach out. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

SweetheartLuffy July 24th, 2023

@HappyMedicTom What a beautiful vision you paint, a gathering of hearts with a shared tapestry of experiences, woven through time and wisdom. Your presence here brings a sense of comfort and belonging, as you open your arms to embrace those seeking solace and understanding.

The journey of life has led you through varied landscapes, from triumphs to tribulations, and your resilience shines as a guiding light for all who cross your path. Your battle with cancer, a testament to your strength and courage, serves as a source of inspiration for those who may be treading similar paths.

In this realm of connection and camaraderie, let us dance to the rhythm of life's melodies, cherishing the moments of joy and supporting one another through the storms. The wisdom you've gained through the years is a priceless gift, and in sharing it, you sow the seeds of growth and learning for generations to come.

In the garden of friendship, I extend my hand, eager to walk beside you on this journey of understanding and love. Together, we shall sit back, relax, and share in the joys of life's simple pleasures. Let us build a haven of warmth and acceptance, where no judgments reside, and the spirit of compassion binds us as one.

Thank you for opening your heart and creating this space of connection. With each shared story, we find the beauty of humanity reflected, and with every embrace of friendship, we uncover the power of unity.

spongbobishappy July 25th, 2023

@HappyMedicTom

Please join me in the Sharing Circle chat room ! 😊

UberRuminator July 27th, 2023

@HappyMedicTom

I am in my mid 60s and feel much the same.