Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just a small message for you✨

Cassie042 January 1st, 2023

It's the end of this year, and in some or the other way we made a progress , as they say "it's fine if all you did today was breathe" I'm proud of all of you for being so strong and now we are heading towards a new year , let's make it the best one. It's a new year and it doesn't means all our suffering and pain would go away but atleast we can find better ways to go through all of it . You know people are gonna judge as haters gonna hate, so just live your life coz it's all yours, live it as you want . You know what makes me keep going ahead , it's the belief that atleast my future would be better coz I'm the one to frame it . Don't worry for all the mistakes that you made , it's gone and you can't change it so instead of being in grief we can find other ways , you can talk to me anytime I'm always here to help you all.

So let's say goodbye to 2022 , leave everything behind and let's start a new book with 365 pages , all of them are blank , there may be twists and turns in the story but that's what makes it interesting right? So let's create our own books , ending doesn't matters let's just try coz it's okay to not win but it's not okay to not try . I wish you all a very happy new year with lots of blessings and wishes for all of you!! If you're ever stuck anywhere I'm always here to help you and to listen to you.

Have a great day and a great life ahead!!💗💗💕

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 1st, 2023

Such a positive, uplifting, caring and loving message, thankyou for being so thoughtful, @Alises098. Wishing you a happy new year also! Big love!❤

merrychristmashappynewyear-happynewyear.gif

Cassie042 OP January 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thankyou so much!! Have a great year💗

UberRuminator January 1st, 2023

@Alises098

I can relate to this as some days all I literally do is breath. That is not living. It is merely existing.

Cassie042 OP January 2nd, 2023

@UberRuminator I understand you , it's just we all have to go through the tough days and somedays we are literally not productive but it's fine , we're learning new stuff and trying to go through certain things

This too shall pass!!