Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introduction

HealingGriz January 30th

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. You can call me Griz. I am a CIS gender female and married. We like to play board and card games. I enjoy singing and hiking too.

I have been in therapy a few years after some compiling triggers that kicked up General Anxiety Disorder and smiling depression. I am doing a lot better now, but I still struggle some days.

I look forward to meeting you and continuing to grow here. So far, I am very appreciative of the supportive atmosphere on 7 Cups to share and explore between therapy sessions.

Have a great day.

Griz

@HealingGriz

I love your username, Griz, welcome to the community. So proud of you for reaching out for support and compassion here. I hope you continue to enjoy your healing journey with 7 cups. 💗

adventurousBranch3786 January 31st

@HealingGriz. Hi nice to meet you. Games sound like a fun activity. What board or card games do you like (if you don’t mind saying). 

HealingGriz OP January 31st

Hiya. I don't mind you asking. Skip-Bo is a favorite. We also like Aggravation and Mexican Train. We play Magic: The Gathering too. Games are a fun activity. Great way to get together with friends and family or spend a cold winter evening in, just the two of us. Do you play games?

adventurousBranch3786 January 31st

@HealingGriz I haven’t heard of any of those games. I need to look them up in google. I haven’t been playing games but am interested in finding some that I would enjoy. It sounds like a nice activity.

coolvibes February 29th

@HealingGriz Hello Griz 

Welcome to 7cups and Skip Bo was one of my grandmothers favorite games.

Rainboho February 8th

G'day from Australia 🇦🇺 It's nice to meet you.