Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This can’t be my life

KelliV68 June 13th, 2021

Without going into great detail, i have struggled financially my whole life due to my dyslexia causing issues for me in the workforce. The jobs ive worked equal the years ive been on this planet. Sleeping in my van with my dog watching people around me have the time & money to go play! Ive never had enough money to go play. Its shocking to me that this is my life. But it cant be why im here on this planet. To struggle like this. Whats the lesson? I dont want pity from those who see me with judgement first. Or frustration from those who yell at me to go get a job. I dont sit on the street corner holding a sign. I want to sew and enjoy what i do. I dont do piece work because im too slow. Ive never had the desire for sports or a high stress job. Whats the lesson for me while im here? Im clueless! Being homeless & strapped for cash every second of my life isnt it! Where’s my break? 🙁

KelliV68 OP June 13th, 2021

Posting here is the same as posting on my fb page! Absolutely ZERO replies or give a shit! This place is only good when people actually acknowledge posts! Otherwise it feels like talking to a wall!

lucy2 June 22nd, 2021

Hi @KelliV68

So sorry for the delay in replying.

I wish I could give you the answer I really do. I can't even imagine how upsetting this must be for you, it's clearly been a really frustrating time and I just can't understand why there isn't any support for you out there. I don't know which Country you are from but if you reply, I'll certainly have a look around and let you know if I find an answer for you.
Hang on in there friend, you're not alone!

Lucy2 <2

lovehummingbirdsCindy July 4th, 2021

@KelliV68

Well if you want to earn more how about perhaps taking a job you don't like or love but do to pay bills? It is the dream to do what you love but maybe in the meantime .... take jobs you don't like so much. and work your way from there. It is a trade off. I can not do without money to pay bills or play so I do a job I don't necessarily love. If I could I would paint and draw all day but I'll never earn a living from it so I do it as a hobby and by day I do a job that pays decent but I don't love. It does bother me but I think alot of people do jobs they don't love. They is why they are called jobs, right? I don't know, this is what I think about this. I'm taking the occasional course at college to see what else I might like to do. I hope this helps. Good luck to you!

littleTalker7635 July 5th, 2021

I hope you find your answers. If I am reading this right you are unsettled by others judgements? My advice is just be you. Nobody does it better. Look for ways to improve your life if that is what you want. Or find inner peace in your current situation. Either way stop worrying about being judged. God is the only one whose judgement matters and he has judged you innocent through the blood of Christ. Good luck to you!