Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Adios.

scaryperry1 January 21st, 2022

Well, now for it. I've been reaching out via this app and this community for awhile now in the only way that I know how.. Seems that no one wants to have a serious conversation or even respond at all. Turns out that this virtual community business is the same as real life; cold, indifferent, self serving,...

So, respond if you want but keep in mind that I'll probably never read it or even know. I intend to delete this and all other social media as soon as I post this.

And then check out.

WarmLightXO January 21st, 2022

Hi @scaryperry1

I am truly sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience here πŸ˜” It's of course entirely up to you what you do now, but if you need support, there are many kind people willing and wanting to give it to you.

If you're in need of immediate help, please please contact a hotline

Wishing you all the best and sending warmth πŸ’œπŸŒΏ

MeaningfulSilence January 21st, 2022

@scaryperry1

Hello to you

If you have a specific topic you need to vent about, you can select it HERE in order to find the listener that can offer you emotional support and listen to you. Could it help?

There is also the long-term-support option to select to find a listener that can set chats with you regularly.

In case it might be needed specific support from experts please consider to reach out an hotline HERE in order to receive the best help.

If you want to text me i can discuss things with you and we can see if i can help or if i can address you properly depends on your situation.

Best wishes

amiablePeace77 January 21st, 2022

@scaryperry1

It seems that you are very frustrated and I'm truly sorry to hear that you're also disappointed about not having found the support you're looking for on this site. When the site is very busy it can be more difficult to connect with a listener 1:1 and for this reason 7cups offers support in the various support rooms like 24/7 and sharing circle to make sure that there is always an option for members to get support if they can't reach a listener. I hope you will still be able to read this and the other posts from people who showed you that they do care about you and want you to see what options you have here to get help.

InquireWithin January 21st, 2022

@scaryperry1

Sometimes people come to 7Cups and create an account, thinking they will be able to message other members directly. Unfortunately, the platform does not work that way and it can be off-putting to new members who are expecting this place to operate the way other places do.

Your post gives the impression that, despite your promise to delete the post and then leave the site altogether, nevertheless you are still hoping for connection. Please respond directly to some of the Listeners who have posted in response to your post, or consider joining the group chats if you're open to it, and perhaps the connection you desire can still be found. You just never know. 😊