Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

looking for some friends 38F

determinedWest6279 July 15th, 2021

Hi there all, I am new to this app. I'm exploring it along with my new therapist! I struggle with anxiety, depression and low self esteem. I truly am trying to find my way and meet some new friends on 7 cups if possible :) Please reach out if you feel compelled to do so, I will reply

sympatheticWater6744 July 15th, 2021

I’m new too here

sympatheticWater6744 July 15th, 2021

And could use a friend

determinedWest6279 OP July 27th, 2021

Hi! I'm not sure why I just now received notification? I appreciate you responding and would love to be a confidant <3 Times are tough, we deserve all the support we can stand, plus more!

winwin15 July 17th, 2021

Hi.. 38F myself, and brand new to this apps..

Microwave21 July 25th, 2021

Hi we can connect

Hi! I would love to connect with you! It feels so good to meet others, and knowing you are not alone. I hope to build a little community :)

Reeselyn July 26th, 2021

Hi😊

Hi beautiful :) Hope you are having a good day when you read this.

blueDaisyxoxo August 3rd, 2021

Hi there I’m also new would love to make friends and have someone to talk to.. 39 all friends are married/ kids/ or with someone gets lonely when you also live alone and suffer with anxiety and depression.. tried dating but it triggers my depression even more when things never work out …

Atlfan79 August 3rd, 2021

Hello!! how are you doing today? i hope all is well.

Lasweetbaby34 September 10th, 2021

@determinedwest6279

I’m also new to this app and I’m still trying to figure myself how to use it not been successful as of yet. I did try to join the groups that they have on here but I’m really a shy person because when I go in I see that they are having a conversation but among themselves only. I really want to connect with someone if preference a female like myself, because I been getting male listeners only and they are not very understanding all they do is just avoid you and never hear from them again. If anyone on here knows how you can private message someone directly without having to connect with a listener please let me know!

forcefulLime8181 September 15th, 2021

I'm new to this too. I'm also trying to figure it out. I'm 36 and a female. I would like to talk if we can figure out how.