Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi

kenwill025 January 27th, 2021

Hi, Im Kenneth. This is my first time on this site so I'm just exploring to see what is available. I live in rural Mississippi, therapy resources are scarce here so I am trying to do whatever I can. I'm 32 going on 33, trying to put my life back together after failing out of med school a few years ago. It isn't going great, and I'm at a point where I'm trying to salvage something of a life. Sorry for being so depressing, nice to meet you all.

amiableBlackberry92 January 27th, 2021

I get it, I left my long term job last year and had to create a new life for myself. I'm not gonna lie it was a huge challenge but I want to be happy so I made goal list and checked off each thing I accomplished and I read it over frequently to see how much I improved my life. While doing all this I was in big trauma with CPtsd. If I can do it with the crushing pain I was enduring anyone can!! Make a list it helps sooooo much!!! Welcome and good luck. I love 7 cups best app for help out there. It helped to know I'm not alone in my struggles and neither are you!!

Moondrmz January 27th, 2021

I am also new here.