Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a therapist

Janna708 October 9th, 2022

Hi, I really need a good therapist. Preferably a talkative person because I would like to become friends as well. I really couldn’t find a good one so far

ixemichu October 9th, 2022

@Janna708 Hi Janna! It seems you may be going through a hard time, i'm new to 7cups, but i'm always here to talk to. I'm not a professional therapist, but I have helped several friends and they have actually suggested I would be good to do mental health support 😅 If you ever feel blue, I'll always be available during awake hours, so send me a hi <3love-hug.gif

Janna708 OP October 10th, 2022

I think you need to sign with your listener account cause otherwise I cannot message you

Farrah17 October 9th, 2022

@Janna708

Hi

I don't know where you are but I can recommend you an amazing therapist in the UK

I doubt they'd become friends with their client though as it wouldn't be professional

Janna708 OP October 10th, 2022

It’s okay, do suggest

LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS October 10th, 2022

@Janna708

Hello there :)

Here you can search for our list of online therapists at 7 Cups: https://www.7cups.com/therapists/ and if you have any particular requirements please email support@7cups.com

Best wishes,

Want more personalized guidance? Check out my profile
AFollowerofPlato October 10th, 2022

@Janna708 , let me be very honest with you - you cannot find both a "good therapist" and a "friend", because ultimately a therapist has to be unbiased, while a friend wouldn't be very good if he was always unbiased towards you. You may be able to find good therapists, you may be able to find good friends, but you cannot find both in the same package - and if you think otherwise, please notice that, by nature, those two categories are mutually exclusive, since there are things a therapist has to do that a friend never would, and vice-versa.

spongbobishappy October 10th, 2022

@Janna708

Janna :

I am inviting you to join me in the Sharing Circle chat room where you can meet other people on 7Cups ! 😊

ambitioushope1234 October 12th, 2022

@Janna708 hi , im here to chat

Janna708 OP October 24th, 2022

I cannot message you. Please text me if you find a way to do so