Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lonely

Peanuttbater April 29th, 2021

Hi. I want to overcome my anxiety and overthinking. Can someone help me on this? I isolate myself thinking that I cant trust anyone. Im in a relationship but I dont feel any assurance. Im so lonely. Im turning 33, I felt like Ive been wasting my whole life.

maggie173 April 29th, 2021

Hello. Trust is a very hard thing to do emotionally mentally and physically. Someone read to me “trust yourself and you will start to trust others”. You’re lucky to be in a relationship so begin to trust yourself and then sure enough things will fall into place. You have not wasted your life. Think of it as starting a new chapter. You’re still young. 👍

DaisyBeeBlooming April 30th, 2021

@Peanuttbater hello, self isolation is the worst thing to do. It makes your overthinking worse. Have you talked about your feelings with your partner? They need to know so that they can be there for you. If your in a relationship and still feel lonely, maybe you should take a look at the relationship and go from there. I hope this helps 🌻❤

Solome24 June 22nd, 2021

@Peanuttbater I can definitely relate to how you're feeling, and I'm sorry you're feeling this way :( I'm 33 and struggle with feeling meaning to my life as well. How do you fucntion the best? For me I like to take baby steps and focus on one or two big things at a time that I know if I work on them I will feel better. And accomplishing a little bit I start to feel better about myself. I'm also working on being more social, reaching out for support (even virtual), is so very helpful for me. I hope you feel better soon <3

Peanuttbater OP July 1st, 2021

I am very friendly before this, but experiences makes me isolate myself. Trying to fix myself little by little. And i want my old self a happy independent woman. Im not happy in my relationship too.