Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Living with ex

politeSpring5493 June 5th, 2021

I have a child with my ex and we separated a month ago to do time and space but ends up she had a boyfriend. Every day sucks and don’t want to move cause my son. Love seeing him everyday. My ex says she wants to see a change to get back together but she is dating someone else atm. Shouldn’t we both be trying to fix the family or should I just focus on my son and leave?

StMary June 17th, 2021

that sucks im sorry to hear that

calmliz June 21st, 2021

Am sorry for what you are going through, but am going to be honest with you I think you focus on your son, from you and your ex decide to take time and space that's where it ends, there's no time a space in a relationship, we talk about our difference an we take sometime to think about it, in the next room.

Solome24 June 22nd, 2021

@politeSpring5493 I am so sorry you are going through this :( That is so hurtful that your ex is with someone else right now, and it sounds like they want you to improve yourself but don't plan on improving themselves? That isn't really fair. I would suggest taking care of yourself and your son, as it sounds like your ex is not on the same page as you at all. Perhaps you can move in that direction, but I hope you do take care of yourself first <3