Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi new here and wanted to connect to help each other

Ladyjaie7 August 4th, 2021

Does anyone else feel completely frozen in fear - like your fight or flight is amplified and then bouts of depression that you don’t even want to leave the house? I feel like it’s getting the better of me and I can’t even hide it anymore.

HopieRemi August 25th, 2021

@Ladyjaie7

Hi I am sorry to hear about your depression and how it has been affecting you. It sounds very troubling. I am glad you're reaching out to this community to hear what people have to say. It can be helpful to have people who relate to us. You can also join the support rooms if you ever need. They're 24/7. Different times of days bring different people ^^

Lasweetbaby34 September 1st, 2021

Hello,

trust me i know how you feel because I’m feeling the same way you are, I don’t even want to get out of my own house anymore when all i want is to be in bed or just doing something else. Not sure what is going on with me I think its my depression that is consuming me a lot. I feel very lonely or sometimes I just don’t want to be around people because if I do i intend to get anxiety not even sure why it’s weird. This is the reason I came to this site to see if maybe i can find people that will be able to understand me better but i guess i haven’t been successful on finding any good friends. I hope that you were able to find any helpful resources or at least someone to talk to best of luck to you.