Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression and Hate

zeetee17 June 27th, 2023

I just cannot over come feelings of rage, hate and grief over what he did. I'm drowning in this depression. No matter what he does to try and fix it this feeling.just doesn't go away

MistyMagic June 29th, 2023

@zeetee17 Zeetee sometimes that is just what happens, how we feel, but feelings do mellow and change. What has he tried so far? Maybe people hear can suggest something else that might help?

Listening - One Step At A Time!

zeetee17 OP July 14th, 2023

we just started working with a psychotherapist because i am just not healing. i needed professional help managing betrayal trauma. he's tried everythinf the therapist has recommended. i can acknowledge what hes doing now but I'm not okay from what he did.

Gettingbettertoday June 29th, 2023

@zeetee17

I had to be medicated to get control over my rage.

WavesandSea June 29th, 2023

Are you able to verbalise those emotions? When not expressed they are empowered I am noticing. Hope this helps. All the best.

He's heard every thought of of rage pain and hate I've had over this. Verbalizing helps to a point, but I'm far too deep in pain most of the time when I'm saying these things

seashell145 June 29th, 2023

@zeetee17

I'm so sorry, my compassion is with you. Receive love and soothing from me. <3

thank you

helloOcean562 July 2nd, 2023

It is natural to feel those emotions. To feel anger and frustration from disrespect. To feel confused and alone.

One thing I recommend is buying a diary. Use it to write down your thoughts when experiencing all of these emotions. Don't think, just write.

Reflect on your better days. Look for a pattern. Become your #1 priority and your own best friend.

Another thing is to commit to looking in the mirror every day. Motivating self regardless of the feelings, write a motivational quote on the mirror.

Create playlists with music that only lifts you.

Enjoy some scenery on your own .

Create a new routine and include these things in it. It won't be easy. It won't happen over night but only you can convince you that you'll overcome and conquer this. Life is tough but you're tougher.

Ostustuki223 July 3rd, 2023

What happened.

Idk0000 July 14th, 2023

I feel like this saying is powerful is used carefully, don’t get angry, get even.

littleNest1119 July 16th, 2023

I can relate so much. I’m sorry you’re going through that. I hope it is some relief to know you’re not alone in that experience. It’s so hard to trust again when trying to recover.

buildabetterworld July 16th, 2023

@zeetee17

I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling with feelings of rage, hate, and grief that are leading to overwhelming depression. It can be incredibly challenging to cope with such intense emotions, especially when they are tied to a specific event or person. It's important to remember that healing takes time and there is no quick fix for these complex emotions.

buildabetterworld July 16th, 2023

@buildabetterworld

Consider seeking support from a mental health professional who can provide guidance and help you navigate through this difficult period. It's also crucial to prioritize self-care and engage in activities that bring you comfort and peace. Remember, healing is a gradual process, and with the right support and self-care, it's possible to find ways to cope and eventually move forward.

RobertBarryAnderson7 July 16th, 2023

@zeetee17 I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing such intense emotions. Dealing with feelings of rage, hate, and grief can be overwhelming, especially when someone has hurt you deeply. It's important to acknowledge your emotions and give yourself time to heal. Consider seeking professional support or talking to someone you trust about what you're going through. Healing from such experiences takes time, and it's okay to ask for help along the way. Remember that your feelings are valid, and with the right support, you can work towards finding peace and coping with these emotions. Take care of yourself.