Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm back with my crisis

StrugglingFemale April 17th, 2023

I don’t know how to deal with my sibling!? Months!? wants me on the phone at all times of the day every day, I’m not present like I should be with my family anymore cause of it, I have responsibilities I don’t handle the way I could and should cause I’m stuck for hours on end on the phone. And my mind is not ‘here here’ with my life the way it should cause of it. Sibling completely loosening it, unstable as heck crying horribly maniacally?! Sitting in a pool of negativity, doesn’t want to get out of her rut, cause of partner-(cheating,might split or leave🤷🏻‍♀️ but no proof of nothing) keeps saying “I can’t and don’t want to”; texts on end “ call me” “you need to call me” rings so many times. It’s starting to get me a little mad too, it’s almost there’s no effort, like the kids are not enough, the kids themselves are a mirror of him/her. It’s sad, but it’s affecting me with my family my kids, my life, my responsibilities, my job. Can’t walk through door after work tired and all, with things to do, and my family time, dinner, cause there it is, phone ringing, weekends gone cause there it is again. My husband gets upset, he doesn’t want to imagine what could be if sibling was close to us, he doesn’t want it, my husband always said he/she is controlling, and yes i can see it, cause even my mother has said herself, I don’t know what to do, don’t know what to say, I don’t have or can’t give what he/she wants. Don’t know how to handle it. I don’t feel ok with the way that I have to be there, but he/she so completely unstable and clinging doesn’t want to pull together. how do I say can’t be on the phone?! I’m sorry I can’t? I feel like I shouldn’t say I’m sorry either and I feel like I’m defending my life with my family, and it shouldn’t have to be that way?? I feel trap my self cause of this; my husband tells me–”is not my weight to carry, and I shouldn’t have to be there like this, is insane, she is driving me insane, taking me away pulling me away from my family and my life responsibilities cause he/she can’t make an effort to pull it together, and he/she is inputting it to me too. That me and my mother don’t have anything else to do, or offer anymore, that these phone calls ( or anything for that matter) are of no help for no one anymore.” It’s driving a little crazy too to deal with. But sibling refuses to make effort or find other better kind of help, keeps clinging to mother and I. And my mother is already fed up. And I just can't comprehend, I don't *** around when I don't feel ok I don't carry it around and I get out of my ruts and I self-help, and move on I don't put any weight on anybody like that, or clinging to people cause that's the only way, I done think you should do that to people. I see and I hear my kids and that is all I need they're my drive! and they need me too, teens that are going through stuff too. Mentally and emotionally.

I don't get it. god forgive me, I can’t live like this, is affecting my life and my family. Is heavy is draining

I need a way to clear my mind and shake off that energy after those phone calls. I can't anymore, I could end up losing my marriage and my family cause of this, if it continues this way, no, or is that what he/she is looking for?! So I could be the same as he/she and have me like a tight rope that way; Is that what she's trying to do??? I can’t oh my God. I need help

toughTiger6481 April 25th, 2023

@StrugglingFemale

i hope you are doing well since i just saw this and has been a while ........ i know you think you are helping letting your sibling dump on you but you clearly can set boundaries.

she is dumping on you because you LET her most probably hung up / avoided calls etc..... and anyone who responds with can't or will not work to every suggestion is not really looking for help......