Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just to mingle

disjointed22 January 30th, 2022

Just wondering if anyone out there that just wants to be heard and chat with people.

audienta January 30th, 2022

@disjointed22

Hey there

Nice to meet you!

Maybe you could join a group support room like the Member Community Room to talk to people? Or you can connect with a listener of course :)

Take care

audienta

AriadneLove January 31st, 2022

@disjointed22

@disjointed22

Hello, Dis!
I am Aria, nice to meet you!💜
Yes, I belive we all want to be heard. Maybe also be invisible at times, but always heard. After all Twitter and other social media are booming...

In 7 Cups we have certainly many people who would like to chat or share. You can meet them in Group Chatrooms. (Click 'Chat' ----> 'Group chatrooms') We have many constant rooms, like Sharing Circle, 24/7 support, Community room and many pop-up rooms that get open for a day, like Student support, Relationship support, Healthy leaving and so many others. You can learn about future events in the calendar: https://www.7cups.com/home/communityCalendar.php

Also, you always a re very welcome to connect with a listener for 1-1 chat, we are here to listen and support💜
CrabbyLion February 2nd, 2022

That's quintessentially the purpose of this service. Did you skip through the inteoductory gloss? I don't blame you, it was pretty mindnumbing.