Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Heartbroken

SailorSeahorse January 21st, 2023

I can't seem to stop making bad choices. I fell in love with a married man, he told me they were separated and getting divorced. It wasn't true. I feel sick with guilt for being a homewrecker. She learned about me and now all of our lives are on fire. I can't seem to find a healthy relationship to save my life. At 35 I should know better

hopefulPond6108 January 21st, 2023

@SailorSeahorse Don’t be hard on yourself. You didn’t plan this.

spongbobishappy January 21st, 2023

@SailorSeahorse

I am inviting you to the Sharing Circle chat room where you can share with other members of

7Cups and receive support ! 😊

forcefulZebra362 January 22nd, 2023

@SailorSeahorse

im sorry you feel that way. You don’t need a relationship to save you.

This is not the end of the world for you , only a lesson .

try asking questions next time, and go with your gut feeling.

Did he take you to his place? Will he invite you over ? Or was he always going to you or meeting up with you at random places?

either way it’s best not to date people that are recently off a relationship.

ahava4 January 22nd, 2023

I am very sorry to hear but thank you for opening up. It sounds like it is very painful

tealLion9329 January 22nd, 2023

@SailorSeahorse Sounds like he should've explained his situation before getting involved

PoohBear197676 January 22nd, 2023

It takes time to find Mr.Right and not Mr.Right now.Go to church cause most women and men want a church going person in their lives.My husband and I been together 35yrs 13 kids and 4 grandkids.We had our ups and downs but we manage to work through so much.Pray to God,go to church,and you shall find Mr.Right.Someone that wants to be with you for you,not married,or was married but divorce that can prove they are divorce.