Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Times are tough

JessMemphis January 29th, 2023

I have both a billion things to say and nothing at all. Life can be lonely. It's amazing to be surrounded by love in the world. It makes no sense to feel so alone with all this love. I don't really know what to say. Just reaching out.

Mya000 January 29th, 2023

@JessMemphis

It can be overwhelming to have many thoughts but not knowing how to express them. Being surrounded by love doesn't guarantee a lack of loneliness, unfortunately. That's a common feeling, and reaching out shows strength and courage. Don't hesitate to talk to someone you trust and seek support when needed. You are not alone in this ❤️

SilverMistakes January 29th, 2023

@JessMemphis,

Hello Jess. I completely relate to you. Yes it's amazing to know that we can feel lonely with all the love around us. Many of us feel the same . All of us feel lonely though we aren't alone. It's disheartening to know that it's becoming overwhelming for you. You may have a lot of thoughts to share and vent but it's difficult to speak it all out even to the people we love. I am proud of you that you are reaching out!! Cups is definitely a place which makes all of us comfortable to open up a little bit. Just know that you aren't alone in this. Support is always available. Take care of yourselves, Hug 🤗 (if that's okay)

spongbobishappy January 29th, 2023

@JessMemphis

I am inviting you to join me in the Sharing Circle chat room 😊.