Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Work stress

Hello, I have been thinking of quitting my job for a while now. I absolutely love all my coworkers but for this job I have to be on call and it's just too much for me and makes me too anxious. I have an interview lined up for today at a new place with no on call. I know that this new job ultimately would be much better for my mental health and it's much closer to my home. I just can't get over the guilt of leaving my coworkers in the busy season there is only a few of us and these are the people that trained me and I just feel so guilty for leaving. Is this normal. Am I making the right decision all these things keep going through my head and are eating me up inside. I'm still very young and feel like I need to experience more things and can't be stuck here but I just feel so bad and guilty. I have no one to talk about this too so I thought I would post it here. Thank you for reading 

toughTiger6481 June 28th

@conscientiousZebra7928

I think in every situation where we like our co-workers we may feel a bit guilty leaving them short handed or in a busy time

but it is not personal just business.... you need a better job situation and if closer to home and shorter commute i am sure in the end they will understand.... imagine if they left at first it might be hard but soon you see it was best for them.