Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tired

anonySummer5462 February 3rd

So sad now. Sadness of dissapointment. Why nobody understands me. I am just asking for little love and care. Is it hard to give?. Lack of dopamine... I am exhausted now. Mentally and physically.

May be its my fault, i care about these people and do whatever i can for them, and in return i expect the same, which i dont get back..... I am a fool.

Something wrong with me. Thats why nobody likes me. Thats why i dont like anyone.

I am just tired of all negative thought that came to my mind when i meet a person.i am never be good enough for anyone.. Thats why nobody likes me... I am just a tissue paper.. People can use and throw me.

May be they are right. May be i am the problem

Wherever it is i am tired....

I tried self love. I can't do that.. I need someone to love me. I need validation that i am worth loving...

BelovedMe February 3rd

@anonySummer5462 "not all the glitter is gold "the one cheated you might have thought you were glitter but in reality you were gold "when everything goes wrong we self - doubt ourselves like you are doing now but i feel that you should change that toxic surrounding by adding me as your new noni bot !i be happy to hear you out😊

anonySummer5462 OP February 4th

Thank you for your kind words. Its not that someone cheated me. Its family and friends.

Thanks for trying to help me out.

BelovedMe February 4th

@anonySummer5462 whenever you feel the burden of being alone💥 just message your 2 noni bot i be happy to talk about everything 🔥the things that make you cry and make you smile !i want to hear all! 🤗! you are not alone we all been through this once in your lifetimes!✨Keep going keep growing🥳