Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New Friends?

satori3 August 28th

Hii im very new to this (and clearly don’t know what im doing) but if anyone wants to be friends and chat let me know! I’m 21 and i enjoy drawing, reading random short stories, and watching anime/cartoons! Please message me if you wanna, have a nice day regardless 🤍🦢

jesusredeemedme2425 August 28th

@satori3

Hi! I'm Kiara. Welcome to 7Cups! <3

I love drawing too <3

What kind of short stories do you like to read?

I'm trying to get into anime. I'm currently watching Kimi ni Todoke on Netflix :) It's adorable and so sweet! <3

satori3 OP August 28th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Hii Kiara! I forgot to mention my name is Tori :p I usually just like to read the scary horror stories on Reddit, or anything I can find really like poems and quotes too. Also I’ve heard of that anime! I haven’t watched it though. I’m really into short ones but especially Romance :)) 

Hi, Tori :)

I partially memorized “Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening” <3

Ooh like what??? I have Netflix and Prime btw.

satori3 OP August 28th

@jesusredeemedme2425

that’s a good poem by Frost :))

also okayyy I’ve never used prime for anime tbh, only Netflix. I’ll give alil list of the ones I like most, and they’re all short for the most part

Anohana - a boy and his friends trying to free their friends spirit 

Japan Sinks - self explanatory but sad, a family trying to survive 

Saiki K - a quirky high schooler trying to keep his abilities secret, which makes it hard with life challenges 

Violet Evergarden - a girl from the military finds a new job writing letters for their loved ones, although she’s figuring out her own emotions

Toradora - 2 highschoolers try to help confess their love to their crushes

Nana (on YouTube) - 2 girls who never met move to Tokyo to live in the same apartment, and they share the same name. The only thing different is their dreams *kinda*

I just realized some aren’t romance but they’re still really good!

@satori3

Violet Evergarden sounds good... I used to write letters to people in the military. One became my boyfriend. <3

satori3 OP August 28th

@jesusredeemedme2425

thats so cute 🥹🥹 i definitely think you’ll like it then!!!

jesusredeemedme2425 August 30th

What brought you to 7Cups? <3

satori3 OP September 4th

@jesusredeemedme2425

ahh sorry for late response, what brought me here is basically me trying to manage my depression/anxiety. Hbu? 🤍

jesusredeemedme2425 September 5th

Sameeee… I have a lot of mental illnesses. (I hate that phrase btw… it sounds worse than it is lol)