Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How has everyone’s week been?

ItsMeJax November 9th, 2023
  1. What trials have you pushed through this week?
  2. What is something you accomplished?
  3. What’s one thing you’re going to do over the weekend that you will celebrate?
  4. What are your goals for next week?

I’M HAPPY YOU’RE HERE 🤗

Tinywhisper11 November 9th, 2023

@ItsMeJax hii ❤ I've been ill for a few weeks now 😞 my immune system just doesn't exsist. But ive been pushing through, I've been managing to do a bit of art every day. And I've been doing quite good with managing to eat the past few days. The weekend and next week I'm hoping to finish some of the Xmas decorations I've been working on. Hopefully next week we will have some drier weather, and I'll feel better to go sit outside and watch the sunrise, it's one of my favourite things to do ❤❤ I hope you have a great weekend too, do you have any plans?

Mayaabir November 9th, 2023

@ItsMeJax like a ***

nordurnStar November 9th, 2023
  1. What trials have you pushed through this week?
    Work stress is always present, though I am trying to take a higher view of it all, and see that there will always be stressors, that they are normal, not all crises. 

2. What is something you accomplished?
    I baked bread for our cousins, I worked hard at my job, and I made a lunch date for us to see a friend of mine from work and her husband that I don't get to see in my department anymore this weekend. 

3. What’s one thing you’re going to do over the weekend that you will celebrate?
    Seeing my friend! I have spoken to her on the phone but haven't seen her in person since May 😊

4. What are your goals for next week?
    I have a proposal at work I'm hoping to get out by the end of next week, and there are some revisions for a second report I had submitted back in August requested. I'm hoping to get those done as quickly as possible, though the requested revisions are extensive. If I complete them and they are accepted, I will be able to start a very exciting research project! 
ItsMeJax OP November 10th, 2023

I’m so proud of you for all of your accomplishments!!!

dona14 November 10th, 2023

I literally did nothing this week...all I did was waste precious time but I feel it's okay to take a break once in a while. Besides I cried multiple times this week as living with people can be overwhelming something but besides that, I think my weekend is hopefully gonna be peaceful.

Thank You for asking @ItsMeJax

ItsMeJax OP November 10th, 2023

Sometimes we need to just be relaxed, and I’m glad you were able to recognize when you needed to ❤️ I’m sorry you had a little bit of a rough week with the crying. Im rooting for a better week for you next week! Take the weekend to take care of yourself! Self care is EVERYTHING!