Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling lost and struggling

snowhuntress25 May 21st

Feeling distance from everyone else,I feel dead inside

from everyone else.

Tinywhisper11 May 21st

@snowhuntress25 hi sweetie ❤ sorry your feeling this way😥 has anything happened recently to trigger these feelings? Or have you been feeling this way for a while?

snowhuntress25 OP May 21st

Had to get assessed and the doctor was completely rude towards me.

well just found out I have autism I dk how to take it I feel hopeless bc I lost my dad three years ago due to cancer

It hurts

Tinywhisper11 May 21st

@snowhuntress25 aww sweetie 😥 I'm so sorry you lost your dad😞 that must be really hard for you. I lost my son, so I kinda know a bit about grieving even though it's different for everyone, I'm here if you need to talk ❤ I'm sorry the doctor was rude to you😟 that shouldn't of happened. Autism may seem a little scary right now, but as you learn more about it. Hopefully it will start to feel less hopeless ❤ it's late here, and I've taken my sleeping meds, so I'm gonna have to go to bed. But I'll check to see if your ok, as soon as I wake up ❤ hugs you tightly, try not to worry everything will be ok ❤

snowhuntress25 OP May 21st

Thank you

Tinywhisper11 May 21st

@snowhuntress25 hey sweetie ❤ how are you feeling today?

snowhuntress25 OP May 24th

Getting better 😌

Tinywhisper11 May 24th

@snowhuntress25 I'm right here for you if you need to talk or vent ❤ you don't have to struggle alone ❤ hugs you tightly ❤ I'm glad your a bit better

snowhuntress25 OP May 24th

Can u dm me

Tinywhisper11 May 24th

@snowhuntress25 no I don't have a listener account, sorry. But we can talk here ❤

Tinywhisper11 May 24th

@snowhuntress25 I don't have a listener account, sorry. But we can talk here ❤

GoodTrouble19 June 1st

@snowhuntress25 You are not alone. I’m very sorry you feel this way.