Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

listener spotlight nominations are now open!

imlistening01 August 21st, 2021

helloo again wonderful people :)

the listener spotlight has been recently introduced to help highlight and recognise the lovely work our listeners are doing as part of the daily reviews campaign. to push this along even further, we have decided to introduce a listener spotlight nomination form!

we hope that the ability to nominate a listener who you think deserves to be featured will make the listener spotlight a lot more personal and easy to get involved with. as well as nominations, @autumnss and i will still be reaching out to listeners who i see are doing well (in pms) too, so please keep an eye out wink wink

anyone may nominate, whether listener or member. if you choose to nominate, please check that the listener you are nominating meets the requirements as follows :

- must be an active listener/comm mod on 7cups

- must have at least 1 written review on their profile

- must have no recent behaviour reports

if a certain someone comes to mind, please feel free to send a nomination in! the nomination process is quick and easy, and either @Amy (for the adult and atl side) or @imlistening01 (for the teen side) will get back to you and/or the nominated listener soon <3

(everything in blue is clickable)

β€”> if you would like some more information about the daily reviews campaign, please click here

β€”> if you would like some more information about the listener spotlight, please click here

β€”> if you have any concerns, questions, or feedback about the listener spotlight, please feel free to pm me!

want to send a nomination in? you can find the listener spotlight nomination form here!

inviting some lovely people to nominate a listener if they would like to (so sorry if i tagged anyone who didn't want to be <3) : @drearienne @PrettyBabyMushrooms @ezoodle @MollyT @StarlaSky @Giveysomehope @Izzy274 @cuppyycakee @LovingPudding8290 @jessrabbit7 @BountifulSoul6084 @milkoreos @LoveToGod @secrecykhasya @PeacePink @dany9x @gentleForest2504 @Hiraith @ree7 @freshOasis7877 @stunningstar67 @lovingRainbow2705 @lilyflowerrr @izzyyy295 @Aronnyo26819 @KatieM717 @lairde @Alex2572 @electricRose5886 @GeorgeM75 @LavenderFlower @VicK5123 @amazingNutella24 @Paprika001 @Daf8 @NinaBee @EmmaE @ShiningStars1 @RebekahRoyal @calmingMermaid5761 @gentleButterfly404 @SkyLindenHope @Amy @Emily328 @considerateParadise6717 @sia1325 @mamtasha22 @itssoren @eli225 @SoftFaith2004 @kkea @SeriouslyLey123 @dimwitt88 @katelemon123 @BrightPeace1416 @spreadgoodvibesonly @itztiffany77 @realisticdreamer8545 @Rainyshine @Sharon0906 @jovialSunshine5049 @elif0kayaa @cuteblohsh @mynameisnatasja @ASilentObserver @AllieSunshine @SparklingSeashells @cutiebutterfly @ve3ciel @coffeeaddict @FighterArpi @considerateOrange2567 @Angelx28 @SuryanshSingh @FallenStarss @Chloe563 @HelpfulGem04 @KatieTheBigRockOne @Hope @SofiaStardust @DreamTouch @KateDoskocilova @Listeningsarinn @kieran000 @itdobelikethatsometimes @CheeryMango @hopedreamlove @Kara13V @resourcefulAcres7318 @DigitalKnight @olivia5611 @Lueurspace @rrretsuko @tranquilbear14 @Jackaboyy @anotherfrenchtoastclub @NaiK15 @Jenna @SnailPurple @cuteOrange213 @fairyava

thank you for reading, and i hope you're having a good day/night :)

-S x

[updated 20/09/21]

HopieRemi August 21st, 2021

@imlistening01

Awesome, I nominated someone.

imlistening01 OP August 22nd, 2021

@HopieRemi

wooo that is wonderful, i have viewed your response! you and the nominated listener will be contacted soon hehe < 3

-S x

HopieRemi August 22nd, 2021

@imlistening01

hehe awesome

Daf8 August 22nd, 2021
heart Thank you for the post, the tag and the outstanding work! I'm impressed by your radiant contributions and your amorous self. Your awesomeness is vast! Thank you for being you heart

@Daf8

aw daf, your kind and encouraging words never fail to make me smile. thank you so so much for being the awesomest, and i hope to see you in the spotlight soon <33

-S x

Daf8 August 23rd, 2021
heart @imlistening01 heart
heart Thank you, but it's all you! You are really sweet, kind, lovely, encouraging, thoughtful, awesome and selfless. You make all of us smile. Thank *you* for being the awesomest and most extraordinary here! Thank you, you are wonderful heart

milkoreos August 22nd, 2021

@imlistening01 lovely idea duckie <33

@milkoreos

hehe thank you duckie <3

-S x

amazingNutella24 August 23rd, 2021

@imlistening01
Thanks for tagging me, S! I love this project! Thank you so much for making this possible πŸ’œ And done! I've nominated someone πŸ’œ

imlistening01 OP August 24th, 2021

@amazingNutella24

aw of course nutella, thank you so much for being so supportive! i love this project as well hehe. and thank you for nominating said someone, i have just reviewed your response and send you a pm hehe <3

-S x