Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Welcome to the 7 Cups Community

sunnyKoala8176 January 21st

Hey, I'm a listener, a helper to be precise and I want to welcome new members and listeners to the & Cups community. We are one big family, eager and ready to support everyone, so please speak your mind, interact in support groups, and reach out to fellow listeners if you just want to vent.

To My Lovely Listeners

I am so happy you have joined me in this journey of committing our time to helping individuals break free from their troubles. Thank you for your good works, be rest assured God will reward you. This process might seem daunting at first, but with mentors and the training courses, everything would be fine. Practice makes perfect. I'm definitely not where I desire to be, but with love and encouragement from you guys, I would be there and you would be too!

To My Courageous Members

You have taken the very first step to receive help, we as a listener are here to support you. Sometimes what you'll need is motivation, some understanding, others just an ear. The 7 Cups community is here to do just that. Never feel afraid to reach out and ask for help. I remember when I was new to 7cups and I was a member, I suffered from depression, anxiety, chronic pain, and low self-esteem. But the wonderful people in 7 Cups got me through it! Thank you once again, be rest assured that you will be loved.

WELCOMEEE

Hiya @sunnyKoala8176 this is such a lovely message for our listeners and members, thank youu for taking the time to send across a warm, caring, encouraging welcome hehe. You're awesome and your presence is so dearly appreciated as well.💗