Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New and learning

kasmin21 May 1st, 2021

I have been in isolation for a long time now, and I don’t really have any one to talk to. I am a student but with online classes I don’t really meet anyone and I am not very good at making friends. I haven’t been able to study and I am worried about my exams. Hope that sharing my thought will help me get back to studying soon.

MidwesternCalmSeeker May 4th, 2021

Hello, @kasmin21 and welcome to 7 Cups. Isolation has been really rough on so many people. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I hope that you find encouragement through this site and connect with some people who can help you feel just a little less alone. Take care.

lina4w May 9th, 2021

I can definitely relate... I've been in isolation for a long time and I do online school right now too which has been so difficult in so many ways. You are definitely not alone in that <3. I hope you do well on your exams!

Mskhosana May 11th, 2021

hello @kasmin21, welcome to 7 cups. Thank you for sharing your story with us , this is a safe space and I hope you will navigate your way and get to know how we can help you by simply lending you an ear.